4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Good body wash for the price. When I noticed all the glitter in this I was worried it would irritate my reactive skin that currently has plenty of eczema. Luckily it didn't worsen it (I'm not saying it helped it but none of my products do anyway). Great scent that lasts long and very well priced.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3 years ago

I just got done showering with Caress Daily Silk and would still be if I didn't run out of hot water... My skin feels amazing and I love the scent, very feminine.. Very thick and creamy and lathers very well.. I have used this wonderful body wash in the past and love it very much.. Will definitely continue to purchace.. Much better than the bar version which I used faithfully before the body wash was available.. Thank you Caress... ❤

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

4 years ago

The scent was pleasant not heavy or too strong. I liked it ok just not a favorite of mine. I was not blown away by this soap I found it to be pretty average. It cleansed well without drying out skin but I would not call it silkening. Compared to the bar I like this a little more. Overall it was ok but I probably will not buy it again.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

6 years ago

I am glad I bought this in a travel size to try it. Been looking for a body wash that feels silky going on and makes a difference in my skin softness after a shower. This does feel great when you are washing, I love the way it goes on smooth and comes off easily with the water. The smell is just a little too much for me tho. It also leaves a feeling on my skin after the shower that I dont care for either. Its just ok body wash, I wont be buying a full size bottle.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

6 years ago

I love Caress. This is the most gorgeous scent for a body wash. It smells feminine, like so many others have said... but it doesn't smell overdone in any way. The smell lingers for a while. This stuff makes me feel sooo clean.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

6 years ago

the scent brings me back to childhood baths at grandmas she always had this body wash and bar. it is a light pleasant feminine scent that is unique and very memorable for me like jergens cherry almond lotion is to many. it is moisturizing and just a great product.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

6 years ago

I LOVE this product!!!!!! I have always had dry skin. I'm now 57, the first time I bought it I was about 20 or so, and it was only in the soap bar. I used it the first time after I went to the beach and got alot of sun, it was the only thing that I had ever showered with that didn't make me peel. (i moisturized as usual after.) LOVE<LOVE< LOVE the clean soft scent. I did try Tone. peeled. Olay. Ehh,! Nothing has replaced Caress since. My daughters, now 22 and 20 yrs old always used it when they were kids. They tried other brands, but now..... UHHMMM, you don't want to be around here when we run out. lololol. This stuff does make my skin feel and even smell soft and silky. It's an all time favorite!!!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

If you're buying this, you might probably be buying a little bit of nostalgia. Those who expect it to smell like whatever it claims (white peach and something else, I believe) are missing the point - Caress smells like Caress, and if you like it, you love it, and probably because you loved it thirty years ago. I certainly loved using this in the bar form as a little girl, and the smell is still incredible. I do think the packaging is three kinds of awful. The bottle shape is awkward and feels over large, and the lid is just unpleasant to use. It seems to be inspired by the shape of the old soap bars, but it's not nice to use or hold in the shower. Still, I'll buy this as long as they make it.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGray

6 years ago

I absolutely love this smell! Very comforting. I will buy this Bodywash again and again!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2.0

6 years ago

Does not smell good at all . i was hoping for it to smell like peach , but it like a weird chemical sent. .

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool