Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner

Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner

Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sorbitol Esters, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fuit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Silk Protein, Aloe Barbedenis Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Rosemary Extract, Caprylyl Glycol

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

it is very moisturizing, its heels my curls to feel clean, shiny and super soft it you have 3c to 4c hair type I highly recommend it. It is kind of pricey for such a small bottle but a little go a long way and its definitely worth every penny. in use it cost $13.99

on 7/24/2017 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I don't love this...but I don't hate it either. I got this at the same time as their 10-in-1 shampoo, which did not work for me at all. I find their black castor and weightless shampoos are working much better for me.

But as for this, idk. It doesn't really give a lot of slickness, as others have mentioned. I want to believe it's actually conditioning instead of just making it feel slippery when I'm in the shower like other conditioners do, but considering that it's still so hard to comb through, I am losing a bit more hair. I think I lost more with the 10-in-1 shampoo than I did with this conditioner so comparatively, it's better. But I can't see myself buying this specific one again.

I heard good things about the Raw Shea conditioner and shampoo, so I'll give them a try next, but other than that one, I don't see myself using their conditioners again. I do like the brand in general and use a lot of their stuff, but this is just 'ok' for me. I can't see myself buying it again, though I will finish it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS STUFF STINKS ,AND IT DONT MOISTURIZE AT ALL,FINESSE CONDITIONER WORKS BETTER...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite Shea moisture line by far....I have 2b wavy hair and this really brings out the wave and curl. I love the consistency of the conditioner and shampoo. All in all, it's definitely worth the price and I highly recommend it to anyone! :)

on 7/28/2016 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product smells amazing. However, it did not provide enough moisture for my hair. It contains more water than other conditioners and I need so much of it to feel like my hair is completely saturated. My hair completely drinks up all the conditioner after it's in there for 2 minutes. It did leave my hair a bit softer which was nice but it also left my hair frizziest. Overall though just definitely not hydrating enough. I've got a cross between 3B and 3C hair.

on 8/23/2015 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually tried this product in a final act of desperation to save my hair. It was totally fried, dry, frizzy, and extremely tangled. I gave this conditioner a try and I have to say I loved it. It left my curly frizzy hair very shiny , feeling alive, moisturized, and looking healthy again. I'm happy. I bought a trial size at Ulta before committing however, I think I'm going full size. My only problem is it did give my hair tons of volume (and i still had some frizz) but my hair feels incredible. I am using Wella's Enrich shampoo with this conditioner and my hair is loving it. Def give it a try!

on 6/22/2015 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love the way it smells, but it just wasn't moisturizing enough for my hair. Left my hair dry despite following w/ a leave-in, and very frizzy, which isn't usually a problem.

on 3/23/2015 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

If you have fine, 3c/4a hair, or if you live in a tropical or humid environment, this in the best affordable leave-in ever. DON'T use this as a conditioner if you have type 3b hair and up; there isn't enough slip for it to detangle properly at all. It really does fight against frizz, and in conjunction with ecostyler gel, your hair will only be a teeny tiny bit frizzy, giving it the naturally perfect curl style. It is incredibly moisturizing, with a light formula that barely weighs down your curls. With this product, coconut oil, and ecostyler gel, I can have 3 days of fantastic, chic hair with a dash of sass and daily compliments. The scent is exactly as described on the label; cocunut/hibiscus like. The entire bottle lasts up to a month for my mid back length hair, so it's a very good deal.
The only complaint I can possibly come up with would have to be the packaging. Two-thirds through the product, the pump stops working for me, so I have to unscrew the cap and beat the bottle up a little bit to get the desired amount. However, this product has more than enough pros to outweigh this one con.
Seriously, buy this stuff. You won't regret it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a lovely conditioner in terms of imparting softness to the hair. However, I need lots of slip (read: silicones) in my daily conditioners, so I ended up using this as a leave-in. It worked very well for that purpose, but I will not repurchase.

on 10/13/2014 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product has a nice tropical smell and is light and thin in terms of its texture. It has great slip and makes de-tangling my hair easier. After each use, my hair feels incredibly soft and my curls are enhanced. This is probably the best conditioner I've ever used and after each use, I'm still surprised at how soft my hair feels. And I also like that the packaging includes a pump.