LORAC touch up to go concealer/foundation pen

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
LORAC touch up to go concealer/foundation pen

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylohydroxamic Acid, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysilicone-11, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

I don’t like this too much. I think it may only be sold at discounted prices now. It doesn’t have much coverage to be considered a concealer and I definitely don’t use it as foundation. The peach color i have is good for correcting dark circles but not much else. I still have to use another concealer over it.

on 11/4/2014 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I really like this foundation/concealer, especially when I'm in a hurry. It gives good coverage that lasts and kind of reminds me of the "ease" of a stick foundation. I just stripe my cheeks, chin, forehead and under-eyes and go. Very nice. I am NC25 and I wear the CF3 shade..

on 8/12/2014 3:44:00 PM

Have this in CF 10 which is one of the darkest colors. I recently moved to a sunny climate where I've been getting extremely tan, so I had to get a darker concealer and this works just fine. I get way more than I need with one click, but the brush is handy. I'll keep this one in my purse!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product from Ulta after I was talked into it by a staff member. I didn't actually go in there for that, but I ended up buying it. I have been on the search for a perfect concealer, my issues with concealer have been my eyeliner and mascara transferring to my under eye area after wearing it for a couple hours (or less). I believe this is due to my oily skin and using cream concealers, so I'm looking for a more liquid/oil free concealer.

Pros- Doesn't cause transferring of my eye makeup
Cons- I don't like the packaging ( it is a pen type thing that you click to distribute the product and then it comes out through a brush tip at the end- concerns about hygiene, I feel like I don't have good control of it when I am applying it), the price is $28 US, coverage is pretty sheer, and I get creasing with this.

Even though this product did address my issue with smudging and transferring, it doesn't fit the bill for a good concealer. Returning it to ulta and on to the next one. :/