LORAC touch up to go concealer/foundation pen

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
LORAC touch up to go concealer/foundation pen

3.0

1 review

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylohydroxamic Acid, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysilicone-11, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this product on sale when Sephora inexplicably decided to stop carrying LORAC products. I was searching for a brightening/highlighting type of concealer similar to Loreal Magic Lumi, YSL Touche clat or Marc Jacobs Remedy. Obviously it's best to test these types of products in person, but this was on sale and I generally love LORAC. Turns out this was more like a plain old concealer, which is what I ended up using it for. I purchased a lighter shade than anticipated since it was purchased on the website and I originally intended it for highlighting purposes. Therefore, it was a touch too light for me to use as a foundation. I was just an OK concealer, with light coverage, though buildable. It was creamy, though thin. If the formula were any thinner it would qualify as runny. I think the packaging is perfect for travelling, especially if you're not into a full coverage foundation. It's a pen with a button at one end, with a brush at the other in which the product is dispensed. I used about 2-3 clicks, but never used the brush. Instead, I would dispense the product on the back of my hand and apply it with my fingers/beautyblender. I would probably repurchase this product if it were on sale, but definitely would not pay the full $28 for it.