LORAC touch up to go concealer/foundation pen

LORAC touch up to go concealer/foundation pen

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylohydroxamic Acid, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysilicone-11, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

PROS: Very good coverage, not oily (runny) but not drying either. When I'm NC20-25 (neutral, barely leaning warm), I wear C3. But I like a concealer barely lighter than my skin.

CONS: I don't like the ideas of built-in brushes. But I will say it's a very nice brush, and I don't hate having it be so easy to use from my purse. But the size of the brush is a little large for my taste, so when I am at home, I just use my own brush to retrieve the product from the built-in brush. Sometimes this can bother my sensitive eyes, and I have to go back to my Stila 24-hour (or some name like that.) It lasts a long time without creasing too.