LORAC touch up to go concealer/foundation pen

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
LORAC touch up to go concealer/foundation pen

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylohydroxamic Acid, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysilicone-11, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this product on sale when Sephora inexplicably decided to stop carrying LORAC products. I was searching for a brightening/highlighting type of concealer similar to Loreal Magic Lumi, YSL Touche clat or Marc Jacobs Remedy. Obviously it's best to test these types of products in person, but this was on sale and I generally love LORAC. Turns out this was more like a plain old concealer, which is what I ended up using it for. I purchased a lighter shade than anticipated since it was purchased on the website and I originally intended it for highlighting purposes. Therefore, it was a touch too light for me to use as a foundation. I was just an OK concealer, with light coverage, though buildable. It was creamy, though thin. If the formula were any thinner it would qualify as runny. I think the packaging is perfect for travelling, especially if you're not into a full coverage foundation. It's a pen with a button at one end, with a brush at the other in which the product is dispensed. I used about 2-3 clicks, but never used the brush. Instead, I would dispense the product on the back of my hand and apply it with my fingers/beautyblender. I would probably repurchase this product if it were on sale, but definitely would not pay the full $28 for it.

on 11/4/2014 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I really like this foundation/concealer, especially when I'm in a hurry. It gives good coverage that lasts and kind of reminds me of the "ease" of a stick foundation. I just stripe my cheeks, chin, forehead and under-eyes and go. Very nice. I am NC25 and I wear the CF3 shade..

I love this product...it does double duty. The concealer is great, not too gunky, not too thin and easily blended..also, you can use it as a highlighter, foundation or touch up on any blemish or dark spots. Put this in your concealer collection....you will reach for it time and time again and it has a great delivery brush for easy application. It is quite alot of product for the value. If you don't like this let me know of a better one. The CF 3 color is pretty light.