LORAC touch up to go concealer/foundation pen

3.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylohydroxamic Acid, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysilicone-11, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product from Ulta after I was talked into it by a staff member. I didn't actually go in there for that, but I ended up buying it. I have been on the search for a perfect concealer, my issues with concealer have been my eyeliner and mascara transferring to my under eye area after wearing it for a couple hours (or less). I believe this is due to my oily skin and using cream concealers, so I'm looking for a more liquid/oil free concealer.

Pros- Doesn't cause transferring of my eye makeup
Cons- I don't like the packaging ( it is a pen type thing that you click to distribute the product and then it comes out through a brush tip at the end- concerns about hygiene, I feel like I don't have good control of it when I am applying it), the price is $28 US, coverage is pretty sheer, and I get creasing with this.

Even though this product did address my issue with smudging and transferring, it doesn't fit the bill for a good concealer. Returning it to ulta and on to the next one. :/