LORAC touch up to go concealer/foundation pen

Filtered by age: 25-29
LORAC touch up to go concealer/foundation pen

2.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylohydroxamic Acid, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysilicone-11, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

I don’t like this too much. I think it may only be sold at discounted prices now. It doesn’t have much coverage to be considered a concealer and I definitely don’t use it as foundation. The peach color i have is good for correcting dark circles but not much else. I still have to use another concealer over it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this product on sale when Sephora inexplicably decided to stop carrying LORAC products. I was searching for a brightening/highlighting type of concealer similar to Loreal Magic Lumi, YSL Touche clat or Marc Jacobs Remedy. Obviously it's best to test these types of products in person, but this was on sale and I generally love LORAC. Turns out this was more like a plain old concealer, which is what I ended up using it for. I purchased a lighter shade than anticipated since it was purchased on the website and I originally intended it for highlighting purposes. Therefore, it was a touch too light for me to use as a foundation. I was just an OK concealer, with light coverage, though buildable. It was creamy, though thin. If the formula were any thinner it would qualify as runny. I think the packaging is perfect for travelling, especially if you're not into a full coverage foundation. It's a pen with a button at one end, with a brush at the other in which the product is dispensed. I used about 2-3 clicks, but never used the brush. Instead, I would dispense the product on the back of my hand and apply it with my fingers/beautyblender. I would probably repurchase this product if it were on sale, but definitely would not pay the full $28 for it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product from Ulta after I was talked into it by a staff member. I didn't actually go in there for that, but I ended up buying it. I have been on the search for a perfect concealer, my issues with concealer have been my eyeliner and mascara transferring to my under eye area after wearing it for a couple hours (or less). I believe this is due to my oily skin and using cream concealers, so I'm looking for a more liquid/oil free concealer.

Pros- Doesn't cause transferring of my eye makeup
Cons- I don't like the packaging ( it is a pen type thing that you click to distribute the product and then it comes out through a brush tip at the end- concerns about hygiene, I feel like I don't have good control of it when I am applying it), the price is $28 US, coverage is pretty sheer, and I get creasing with this.

Even though this product did address my issue with smudging and transferring, it doesn't fit the bill for a good concealer. Returning it to ulta and on to the next one. :/