Lancome Le Crayon - Nude

No Image

on 1/31/2016 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

My daughter was thrilled when she found this in my makeup. She did her makeup here and took it with her when she left. She has never done that before and I do have a good collection of high end products.

I have to replace this, so have got on line today and can only find it in the US. So am I prepared to spend the added $10 for posting to Australia? Absolutely. I know that finding a good lip liner is no easy feat.

This is a lovely, soft, long wearing lip liner that looks great on its own. And surprise, surprise - it actually does the job of being a great liner and stops feathering as well as helping lipstick to last longer. It is a natural looking rose with light brown undertones so is a great versatile colour.

on 12/3/2014 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have Le Crayon in Nude, a neutral color that I wear with both warm and cool colors. The twist up crayon is easy to use and has the right amount of hardness (not too hard, not too soft). I use the pencil to outline then fill in my my lips. I smooth a stick conditioner on top for a small amount of gloss.

I have been faithful to Estee Lauder's Automatic Lip Liner in the "Fig" shade for years. I can't tell you how many times I've purchased re-fills. It's been the perfect shade for me - a neutral reddish brown that goes with so many shades of gloss and lipstick. The major drawback of EL Liner's is fleeting wear. Enter Lancome Le Crayon. This nifty little pencil wears on and on. I was surprised to see my lip liner still in tact after a trip to McDonald's. Usually, polishing off a cheeseburger and fries means reapplying liner. Not this time. I chose the "Nude" shade. It's a warm reddish-brown that works well with neutrals, nudes, and pinks. I'm hooked on this one. Easy to apply, long-wear, creamy texture - a home run! An added bonus - no sharpening required.