La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask

La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask
Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask

4.6

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Squalane, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Sorbitan Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Glycoproteins*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Extract*, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Caviar Extract, Valeriana Officinalis Rhizome/Root, Papain, Inula Crithmoide Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Panthenol, Plankton Extract, Disodium Edta, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-100 Stearate, Algae Extract, Propylene Glycol, Magnolia Acuminata Bark Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Algin, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received a sample of this mask as part of a gift with purchase set. If it weren't for the exorbitant price tag I would definitely repurchase the full size. Although it's not a necessary part of my routine when I use this cream my skin is left feeling so smooth and radiant the next morning.

This is amazing! For the first use. I am truly impressed with it! I was so amazed the day after. This mask is an overnight treatment. So when I woke up, I was so amazed that my skin was looking fresh, bright, and radiant. I was sold right after that. It's a product I would buy over and over again. Although it states that you can use it again and again. Totally worth it.

on 9/23/2017 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Yes, price is rather steep, but it works! I saw my face literally glowing the next morning. I was very sick at that time too, but nobody believed me because I my face was so fresh and smooth. The smell is strongly flowery, but it does fade after an hour or so.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Tried a sample. Am sold! Will be going out to the shops to purchase this product. It works wonders on the skin. Makes it look plump & smooth.

First off let me say I wish they had a pump bottle in more of their products, but it's nice to be able to use ALL THE PRODUCT FROM A JAR. Especially at LP prices. But I started on LP from the advice of my derm dr, who number one is a teaching dr, and number two is treating my age spot with laser. He said I needed more mature skincare and makeup. Well here I am past tense about 2 weeks and my face is so improving and my age spot is fading and I'm going to be 55 soon. This mask I had a sample of from GWP, and I've been alternating this every other night with the caviar skin cream. My face is radiant, I have had oiler skin all my life, so I'm blessed with very little lines, but I was also a tanner, who has very uneven tone. After charging up my nordies card to almost 2k$, and having a bit of a sick feeling about that, I look at my skin and it's improved so much that I don't feel as guilty. This is a great mask, I can't really call it a mask in my mind. But it's wonderful. Not sticky, and in the morning my skin glows. Love it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ah La Prairie my first skin care love. I use this mask once a week after exfoliating and deep cleansing. Instead of the brush i use a scoup and my fingers to massage the cream in. The smell is just like all the caviar line. This cream glides on the skin and sinks in wonderfully. the next morning my skin looks revitalised and smooth It may seem expensive but many La Prairie products are way more pricey so i dont find the cost to bad. One jar used each week lasts me many months as i can put as much or as little on depending on how dehydrated or dull my skin seems. I am a self confessed Mask aholic i use both clay and overnight masks almost every night Using la prairie. sisley. omorovicza and sothys and my skin has never been better. This mask i will continue to repurchase

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I never write reviews, and this stuff is so expensive I hate to admit it, but it is hands down the most effective product I have ever used.

My skin looks magnificent the next morning, my pores look clean and smaller/almost not at all noticeable. I can't really describe it, but my skin tone is more even, my skin looks younger and more "glowy" and my wrinkles are definitely less noticeable.

I use this and I do use it on my eyes, although I don't think you're supposed to. I put Shiseido eye cream over it and it is amazing.

It doesn't take much to cover your whole face and I think it will last a long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Initially, I received the sleep mask samples when I ordered various La Prairie products, and I thought of sending them to my mother since the cream seemed so heavy. I have combination skin so heavy creams usually make me break out, and I tend to wear serums to bed at night. I ended up holding on to the samples, but they sat in a drawer for months. When I got the flu this winter, I finally tried them. The flu had clobbered my skin, and I had both break outs and dry patches on my face. Even worse, my skin looked slack and sallow. Feeling that I had nothing to lose, I tried the mask. I was pleasantly surprised the next morning--my skin was smooth, clear, and radiant. The price tag is ghastly, but it's worth it if you're showing the first signs of age and want a good weekly treatment--even if you have combo skin like I have.

on 1/26/2015 11:12:00 AM

This mask is one of the best night care products for my face. It moisturizes, brightens the skin. My face looks fresh in the morning. Cons are: burning sensation after
using and stickiness, which disappears after half an hour after application.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to love this product. I am a huge La Prairie fan, and most of my everyday skincare basics are all La Prairie. I have skin which is somehow both oily yet dry, prone to small pimples and hormonal breakouts, and also easily irritated by certain chemicals/ingredients. In a nutshell: pain-in-the-a** skin.

This product, plus another La Prairie caviar eye cream, make my eyes burn and hurt (for days) if I apply the creams around them. So if you also have sensitive eyes, be careful to avoid touching your eye area AT ALL after you've touched this cream. I trashed the eye cream, but I decided to keep the sleep mask. But I put on my normal eye cream first and then this sleep mask conservatively around the eye area. I don't use the brush because I'm too lazy to wash it every time. I just use my fingers to dab it on and smooth it around, and it's fine.

This is not your normal nightcream. It would seem that it has additional active ingredients for the magic it is supposed to do at night-- it's very heavy/thick, not oily (thank goodness), with a strong scent, and it kind of tingles with coolness when you put it on.

I really wanted a heavy-duty once or a twice a week nighttime moisturizer, but this cream isn't so great at moisturizing. Maybe it lifts/tightens but I normally use the LP Anti-Aging Cream and the Power Charge Night every night, so I'm not in need of lifting/tightening.

I bought the product because I was so excited with the launch fanfare and the positive reviews and the relatively low price point, just hoping it'd fit my need for moisture. But I after I finish this pot, I'll pony up for the Cellular Radiance Night Cream instead. With skincare I'm learning you really do get what you pay for.

My thoughts: This isn't a bad product for me because it is just supplemental to everything else in my cabinet. But if you aren't wanting to buy a lot of products or spend a lot of money, don't get this. If you need moisturizing, don't get this, and if you want anti-aging, buy the LP Cellular Power Charge Night instead. It's more expensive, but it's completely worth it.

Pros: Skin looks good in the morning, no breakouts or ill-effects
Cons: Burns eyes if applied too near the eye area, not super moisturizing