Milani Color Statement Lip Liner

Color Statement Lip LinerColor Statement Lip Liner

4.8

Not tested on animals

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the color Haute Pink. This is a great lip liner that is creamy and pigmented. I actually use it to color the whole lip and it lasts quite well. The price was $3.99 but I got it on sale for $3.18 - super deal! It is also rated a 1 on EWG Skin Deep so you know the ingredients are safe.

The only downside is that it has a slight taste and smell like crayons.

on 11/18/2017 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have the colors nude, all natural and spice. They all look very similar on my pigmented lips but they are so nice and smooth and lasts so long. Love these above my higher end liners. One thing that annoys me is that the lid keeps falling off on all of them.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

These lip liners are pretty good overall. I like them, but I do not love them. The formula is nice, but I think the pencil quality is a little cheap for the price point. When I sharpen them, the wood splinters a lot, so I have to be careful to always make sure there's a lot of the actual product in the tip so that I don't scratch or cut myself. There's a nice shade range to compliment the Color Statement lipstick line, making this one of the better color selections for lip liner that one can find in the drug store. The formula is not too dry or too creamy, so it does wear well and help with lipstick wear and bleeding.

on 6/30/2017 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yet another win from Milani! It's totally my new favorite brand. I have four of these and they're awesome. So smooth and creamy, you can wear them alone or with l/S or Gloss on top. Beautiful colors too. I have never been a lipliner person but these converted me!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nude, All Natural, and Spice - enough said. Such a nice formula. It can drag but make sure you sharpen it which can be a hassle but I don't mind because it glides on so smooth and makes your lips look plump. I love that it doesn't settle in the fine lines of my lips and easy to over draw without looking fake. One of the most used lip liners in my collection

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is my holy grail lip liner! I have it in the shade spice. Some lip liners are dry and difficult to apply all over the lip, but this is super creamy and goes on with ease. I love wearing it just on it's own or with a gloss over it. Great quality and affordable.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

These are my HG lip liners. I have Fuchsia, True Red and Nude. Fuchsia goes so well with all of my berry lipsticks (like Nyx Aria), True Red is your classic red with blue undertone and Nude is amazing color to use under ANY nude lipstick for me because it is almost the color of my lips. For me, they are not drying, creamy, easy to apply (unlike Nyx lip liners that feel dry and tug on the lips slightly). These lip liners really enhance the color and longevity of any lipstick, perfectly saturated and don't break when you sharpen them. I cannot recommend these enough!

on 8/12/2016 12:46:00 AM

I have this lipliner in '03 Nude'. It goes on very nice and smooth. It is a good nude lipliner. It was $5, and I would definitely repurchase this.

on 6/21/2016 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Love this! I have 03 Nude. It's super creamy, goes on and stays on. This is the perfect "my lips but better" color. It's inexpensive and easy to find.

The only slight con is that it does need to be sharpened pretty much every day. Which might seem odd to someone who frequently uses lip liners, but I usually don't, so I find it a bit annoying. But totally worth it for the color, creaminess and low price. ;)

on 6/4/2016 9:30:00 PM

I'm a lip liner addict. I have more than I will ever use but if I did need to repurchase I would. I have the colors All Natural, Nude and Spice. All three are various nudes with Spice being the darker more brown of the three. Honestly, Nude and All Natural are so similar you don't have to have both. Nude does have a more pink base tho, whereas All Natural is more of a classic nude.

Pros:
Creamy enough to be worn over the entire lip
Long lasting
Pigmented
Affordable, I paid $3 USD for mine

Cons:
Pencil form so it will need to be sharpened, this doesn't bother me at all tho

These are great affordable lip liners. Give them a try!

Popular Lip Liners