Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm (All Shades)

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm (All Shades)

4.1

ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, TRIOCTYLDODECYL CITRATE, OZOKERITE, OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SILICA, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, SYNTHETIC WAX, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CERA ALBA ((BEESWAX) CIRE D ABEILLE), BHT, BENZOIC ACID,, MAY CONTAIN: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850:1), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), RED 33 LAKE (CI 17200), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410).

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this so much. I have this in sultry, it's such a beautiful colour. It is matte but doesn't leave your lips dry and cracking. I find that applying too much of this accentuates the flakiness of my dry lips. However using just one coat and smearing it over with my finger is the perfect method of application for me. I'm left with the last bit of product and it's dropping out of the tube. Not really pleased with that because it means I won't be able to use it fully without risking it falling out onto the floor.

This is a really great product and I hope it doesn't ever get discontinued.

on 11/2/2016 12:27:00 PM

Been using this ever since I started using makeup - I have the shade in Sultry which looks like a mauvey nude on the tube but looks strangely red on me.

The best part about this lip product is the texture - way creamier than a regular lip balm and less chalky than a lipstick. The balm creates an even and creamy look on the lips.

I have no complaints really about this matte balm really, perhaps if they made more nude shades but thats about it.

I use these as a cream blush too! I have sultry and elusive. It has not irritated my sensitive skin. What I do is put some on my ring fingers, rub them together to warm the product, and then pat it into the skin. Don't panic, it'll look bright at first but then blend nicely after a few minutes into a "glow from within" flush. It also lasts all day and it a great alternative to powder blushes. I do the same with my lips. I give it a light pat and it looks so lovely and natural. My lips but better. Love it!

on 9/8/2016 6:15:00 AM

I'm a sucker for a good matte lipstick (with pretty packaging) and was pleasantly surprised with this find!

I was able to purchase these in the following shades Elusive, Sultry and Shameless for around $5 from the US (These are ridiculously overpriced in the Philippines where I'm from, at around $10-12 each).

Elusive, a warm yellow toned light pink was a bit too yellow for my liking and was promptly handed over to my mom who loves it on her NQ skintone (I'm an NC15-25). I felt that it made my teeth look yellow, but looked great on cooler skinned gals. Shameless, on the other hand is a vibrant true purple but applied very patchy on my lips. This was also passed along to a friend. I was about to give up on this line until I tried Sultry which has become one my holy grail everyday lipsticks. Colour wise it is very similar to MAC's Twig, a warm pink with strong brownish red undertones. It is very flattering for a wide variety of skin tones (I'm a NC15-25, my mom loves this and she's a NW20, as well as friends of mine who have NC30-40 skin tones).

Opaque in one swipe, this lipstick is a matte lipstick lover's dream! It dries to an almost powdery matte finish that is very light weight. It is creamy BUT not very moisturizing, it is still a welcome break from the entire liquid lipstick rage nowadays. Staying power is also very impressive, I apply this at 8AM for work and usually only retouches 2x a day (after meals), I could get away with retouching just once but I am very OC about the way my makeup looks after meals.

Suffice to say, while I couldn't care about the other shades in this line, I will continue buying Sultry as it has fast become my every day/ ride or die lippie.

on 8/22/2016 1:43:00 AM

Really nice and wont dry my chapped lips. love it

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have this in a coral shade. Summery like. I love it. It lasts for many hours, lip pencil-crayons are the new thing now. I'm not comparing it to my Cliniques chubby-sticks (I gave a few away I got from Macy's and Sephora I have four left in wine colours), but they are matte, and rub off fast, and these last for a cheaper price. I read why should we have four expensive lipsticks, when we can have 20 cheaper lpsticks that last longer!!!!!!! It's the quality and material I believe in labeling the prices on high-end lips makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Wow what a gem of a find. This is way way better than the Clinique chubby stick.
I bought the shade called Sultry which is a lush mauvy-pink. Though these are matte, I'd say they are quite moisturising. As with most lip sticks you'd need to have moistured lips,so putting on some balm before bed really gets the best out of these beauties. The lasting power is pretty surprisingly awesome too. I'd say a bit goes a long way, and you don't even have to line your lips. I bought this on sale for $ 10 Australian dollars. I think they are usually $17. This is better than the macs I have used. It has no fragrance. Not sure how much you get in the tube. This has to be the best lip find in a long while. Unlike the Clinique chubby sticks, these have deep colour. The sultry looks great on darker skinned tones. The range of colours isn't huge, but they have all the main colours. I am truly in love with this lipstick.

I have been experimenting with my third stick in shade "Fiery" 270, and I love it! It is more of a wine/berry shade. It is wonderful rubbed into lips and layered as a stain or worn full on like a lipstick. Great with or without gloss on top. For me they last at least 4-6 hours per application.

I love these! Highly recommend.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Love these. I have Unapologetic and Showy. They feel hydrating, soft, smooth, and silky on my lips. They're not flat matte. They look and feel like a true balm on your lips. They don't dry me out. They have great pigmentation as well; they're not sheer but opaque.

Got the 255 enchanting shade.

Pros:
-Beautiful peachy-nude shade
-Very hudrating for a matte lipstick
-Great price range
-Smell like mint with cooling sensation

Cons:
-Don't really like crayon kind of packaging
-Doesn't last very long

Popular Lips Products