4.6

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 years ago

I want to love these, but every time I’ve tried them I end up with whiteheads. I don’t know if it’s purging or breaking me out, but I don’t want to find out. I’ve tried them on probably 3-4 separate occasions and each time the same result. It’s a shame, because they smell nice and make my skin feel soft and smooth.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

Adore these! Recently got into the chemical exfoliation thing as my skin couldn't take the physical cleansers and a lovely lady at mecca reccomended them to me. I use these about three times a week as my skin is dry and prone to redness. My skin often stings slightly after use, though i have had no breakout and my skin feels rejuvenated every time. Have started to notice that my pores are less visible and old acne marks are fading at a much speedier rate than before.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

These exfoliating pads are AMAZING its anti aging and helps especially with minor to moderate breakouts and bumpy skin even post acne marks. I saw results within 2 uses. I usually get the monthly hormonal breakouts, some tiny bumps under the skin on my chin/jawline that are hard to get rid of and control these pad actually help dry up the tiny breakouts and lesson the bumps. Some of the tiny bumps were easily removed with a pimple tool without causing any damage. Pores are less clogged. It even help swivel a red textured acne scar meaning it made it smaller which is hard to do without laser treatment, strong chemicals or a micro needle tool aka dermaroller. These pads do sting for a couple seconds but did not cause any irritation on my combination, sensitive acne prone, thin skin. They did not cause redness or dryness, no peeling/flaky skin and did not cause clog pores or breakouts.They are slightly hydrating and not super sticky once it's absorbed and dried down. The only exfoliating pads I can use every night. I can even apply my la roche posay effaclar duo acne spot treatment without irritation or ingredients not mixing. The only con is it come in a jar with all the pads inside that I hate because they can dry out. For $75 they should come individually packed for the 60 count like the 20 count ones do.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

This is just amazing product! Got samples on eBay and totally loving it. I have very very sensitive skin mix of dry with oily t-zone easy to break up, some hormonal acne from time to time. Those Pads make wonder much better than ZELENS Pads for about £60. Radical Pads give me a Glow, perfect Hydration without being too oily, do not irritate my skin, looks much healthier and radiant. Tried to use these before I applied my foundation and it worked also very well without any moisturiser. I am happy with my purchase and definitely buy again

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairOther

4 years ago

So this is a review where I am totally honest about this!!! I tried these pads when I first started working at space nk and wow I really didn't get on with them. They stung my skin and I couldn't use them without going red and my skin got dehydrated. Then it all changed.... I previously used the Zelens pads which I didn't really notice much difference and then Rodial acid pads so I thought I will try these again. What a difference!!!. I always recommend these for people to buy because they have a small amount of glycolic and a small amount of salycilic acids. They help to fade away scars and pigmentation and help pores too. I have used them for a few weeks and already I can see a difference in my skin!! It's brighter and a scar I have is fading and I really love using these!! I would definately re buy. They have made the most difference out of the 3 I have used!

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesOther

2.0

4 years ago

I decided to try the exfoliating pads after hearing rave reviews. I see no difference in my skin after using it for about 3 months. I do like how clean my skin feels after use but I don't know if that slight difference is worth the price tag. There is a similar product from First Aid Beauty that is supposed to do the same thing. I'll try that one and see.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This product is amazing. I would recommend using the pads every day for the first two weeks and then every second day. I Havel a strange tan/pigmentation on my forehead that I'm a bit self conscious about and I can see it getting lighter and lighter and my skin getting better and better. These miracle workers are a staple of my skincare regime.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

5 years ago

I am obsessed with this product, I tell you. Obsessed. I was previously using the Cane + Austin Miracle Pads, which were nice, perhaps something you can test before you dive into these divine Radical Age Defying Exfoliating Pads. The reason I made the switch was because I received a sample of the Radical pads from Space NK and used them after I ran out of the Cane + Austin pads. They are amazing and definitely better than the Cane + Austin Miracle Pads. They include a BHA (salicylic acid) along with the glycolic acid (AHA) and together, they do a bang up job of cleaning my pores and the debris off the top layer of my skin. Without a single doubt, these have changed the texture of my skin for the better. It takes a few weeks, for sure (don't give up, keep going!), but somewhere between week 2 and 3, all of a sudden, I noticed my skin was much smoother and brighter. With continued use, I don't have to worry about the occasional spot cropping up, or clogged pores, or rough skin. I have baby butt soft skin with reduced pores. Now, don't go thinking that these are going to shrink your pores, as nothing can do that, but I can say they are refined and appear smaller since there isn't dead skin building up. My enlarged pores are still there, but my old acne scars are less visible. I ran out of these the other day and actually panicked. I intend to keep a constant back-up on hand because I love these pads. If you're hesitant about whether or not your skin can handle a BHA and AHA in one product, I would suggest you start with the Cane + Austin and build up to the Radical. Definitely make the switch to the Radical, though.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I was looking for a new face wash at Sephora to help with my acne and hyper pigmentation from my post acne scars. Long story short a sales representative recommended this product. At first I was a little apprehensive, because it is labeled as "anti-aging" and I'm only 22. However, she told me it would help exfoliate my skin, help with my acne (and cystic acne), reduce my pore size and help with my hyper pigmentation. Was she ever right! I've been using this product everyday for a week and a half, and the results are amazing. Even after the first use I saw reduction in redness of my acne scars, my pores were dramatically smaller and my acne was less red. Today my mom noticed my pores on my cheek and nose were so small, and she assumed I was wearing primer and foundation! Pros: Easy to use My skin is sensitive and there were no adverse reactions (such as facial redness or massive breakouts) Noticeable results within a short time frame. Pores almost look non-existant. Cons: At first use it stings a little bit. I had two very small pimples emerge after my first use (however, they were gone within 2 days). Very expensive (but they give you a lot of pads, so it does kind of offset the price). For cystic acne it does take a longer time for it to go away compared to a pustule. Advice: I would definitely purchase again! and I would recommend it for anyone. Use it at night time, and after use quickly apply a moisturizer. The moisturizer stops the stinging. To aid with cystic acne I've been using a little dab of benzoyl peroxide after using the pad. It somehow helps and makes the benzoyl peroxide be more effective then it would be on it's own. I did a spot test with three of my cystic acne. 1) only bp 2) only the pad 3) pad and bp. The third cystic acne was greatly reduced and almost completely flat when I used both products, compared to the other two. Keep using this product diligently. After only a week and a half my skin is looking clearer, radiant and fresh. I can not wait to see what happens when I finish the product to see the final result, because my skin is looking better already. I will update when I'm finished using this product.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

6 years ago

This is going to be another rave review for this product! I first recieved the 2 week sample of this product after visiting the Tracy Giles Clinic in London. Ive tryed all sorts of serums, cut out junk food, drank god kows how many litres of water a day and nothing has come close to making my skin look and feel this good! I was hesitant about the claims, as with all new 'too good to be true products' and if they were going to give an allerigic reaction or painful stinging/dryness than that would have definitely happened with my skin (combination tan skin with dark, dry under eyes). But although they do have a slight tingle it is refreshing (a little bit less refreshing if used after plucking eyebrows, so maybe skip them on brow night). I was told by the beautician that i wouldnt see results until at least 2 weeks of use, which is the length of the sample (1 pad each evening). I used the sample up and didnt notice anything miraculous, however i did notice some of the tiny bumps and uneveness on my face had gone, so i dove in and purchased the full size (£45 uk, for 60 pads (2 Months worth)) Gradually about a week into the new pot (3 weeks altogether) i couldnt believe my eyes. I had no little bumps which usually covered my cheeks, and not a spot in sight. I no longer have to use my prescribed acne cream; I usually went through a whole tube a month, and now have had the same unused tube for 4 months! Im on my second pot of these pads and wouldnt live without them. On a side note, pacakaging is good and solid too, keeping all of the pads moist; even the last few do not dry out! They have been the only thing i have changed. I do use a gentle Medic8 Cleanser which clears all makeup before using the exfoliating pads which allow the pads to exfoliate clean skin. My foundation sits fantastcally and i have just yesterday purchased a light coverage foundation, just to even out my skin tone because i no longer need to use my full coverge estee lauder double wear! However I did also for the first time go on holiday and wear nothing but concealer and mascara all week! FANTASTIC Product! Even other people have noticed the amazing condidtion of my skin. Would recommend everyone to give them a go and see if they work just as well for your skin!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan