no images

1.0
Created with Sketch.
from

6 years ago

This is my second TCCS lipstick purchase and decidedly my last. No matter how enticing the description of the color and formula are the product simply does not deliver. Described as the perfect sheer nude shimmer certain to flatter all, IMO, Whisper is epic fail. Firstly this formula is very sheer,nearly non existent on the lip that one must repeatedly apply until one is left with a peculiar waxy build up with a bit of color. On me, the color is a shimmery golden peach that really does nothing for my lips or face. Even with a smoked eye this is just far too muted to be considered nude. Lastly, in order for me to achieve any cosmetically acceptable lip enhancement I had to line my lips, which is something I always do, but for those who don't this will surely look like a shimmery lip balm on the lip. I am not antil sheer lipstick but even DS lines are superior to this product. Lastly, as with my prior TCCS lipstick purchase the product in the tube became dislodged from the base, reattachment was not possible. However, my prior purchase arrived dislodged from the base. Whisper met trash can. Hautelook refunded $. Try before you buy.

About reviewer (370 reviews)

Age44-55