no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I absolutely love this stuff! The bottle is huge and lasts a long time so the price is a steal. It leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated, but looking matte.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

I love this toner, it's affordable and very refreshing, I just bought a second bottle! It comes out like a spray and I just spray my face and let it get absorbed, it absorbs into my skin after about five minutes. It smells vaguely of coconuts and it hydrates me skin, very good toner.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

from

3 years ago

I love this toner. I use it to dampen my face before applying serum or lotion. It's incredibly refreshing, and makes my face happy. Very affordable!

About reviewer (150 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

This is the first toner I have ever used and I really love it. It comes in a spray bottle which I've heard is better than have to rub in the product with cotton pads. It's refreshing and not irritating to my skin as long as I follow up with a moisturizer after letting it dry. Reasonably priced.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

4 years ago

Cannot think of a single complaint about this product. It's a beautiful, refreshing, hydrating toner that smells nice and subtle and comes out of the sprayer in exactly the right volume of mist. Three sprays does my whole face. There are no crappy ingredients. The price is excellent. The company is baller. Love it.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0
from

5 years ago

This stuff burnt my skin like heck. I liked the scent and the spray bottle but I think it must be the phenoxyethanol (5th listed out of 9 ingredients) that irritates my skin. Once I use up the bottle as an air freshener I will not repurchase. I also am not a fan of the face soap that goes along with this line.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairRed

5 years ago

This is definitely the winner out of the entire EveryDay Coconut face line. Nice, economical, smells good, and is a refreshing spritz of moisture. I keep it in the fridge as it makes a nice cooling hydrating mist after being out in the sun.

About reviewer (310 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

I have been using their facewash for a while and it takes off make-up so well, I decided to skip my old toner because I felt like it was just an added routine esp because the facewash does such a good job cleaning my face. Then I read an article about how toners are good for the health of your skin in the long run, so I decided to give this toner a go because I was already in love with their facewash. I love it. It's so refreshing. Makes my face feel so clean, but at the same time it does not feel dry or taut. Very soothing and I feel like it reduces my redness from acne scars. The only thing I would have a slight problem with is the spray dispenser. I like to put toner in a cotton ball and then tap it all over my face, and that is a little hard to do with a spray bottle. However, I recently had to fly out of the country, and made this little spray dispenser out of this toner, some rose water, and purified water and I have to say it made me feel so fresh and clean throughout the flight, so maybe the spray bottle might come in handy on the go or even during summer. A few spritz can go a long way.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

Got a big bottle for a good price. I put this on before hyaluronic acid and vitamin C lotion. Smells slightly of coconut but not overwhelming. Doesn't make skin feel too taunt like some toners do. It is paraben free and the ingredients are simple. Hasn't made me break out with my acne prone, oily skin.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

This stuff is great! I've recently switched to all natural skincare products and this is what I've been using in place of a "normal" moisturizer. I think it helps balance my skin pH because my skin never feels oily or dry throughout the day. Plus, I've read that coconut water/oil and neem extract (ingredients in this toner) are antibacterial, antimicrobial, etc, which helps for my acne. Hasn't clogged my pores! Oh, and about the smell. The first day it bothered me, for about 5 minutes. Then it completely fades away. I find the scent quite refreshing now! Kind of an herby smell. Anyways, I love it! Update: one lippie off because for some reason, when I use this everyday, it started to sting my skin. Weird.... when I don't use it as often it's still a nice refresher. and nice to mist over makeup!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24