no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/20/2018

I absolutely love this stuff! The bottle is huge and lasts a long time so the price is a steal. It leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated, but looking matte.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jul/19/2017

I love this toner, it's affordable and very refreshing, I just bought a second bottle! It comes out like a spray and I just spray my face and let it get absorbed, it absorbs into my skin after about five minutes. It smells vaguely of coconuts and it hydrates me skin, very good toner.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

fromjago

Jul/04/2017

I love this toner. I use it to dampen my face before applying serum or lotion. It's incredibly refreshing, and makes my face happy. Very affordable!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (150 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Jan/15/2016

This is the first toner I have ever used and I really love it. It comes in a spray bottle which I've heard is better than have to rub in the product with cotton pads. It's refreshing and not irritating to my skin as long as I follow up with a moisturizer after letting it dry. Reasonably priced.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

Oct/27/2015

Cannot think of a single complaint about this product. It's a beautiful, refreshing, hydrating toner that smells nice and subtle and comes out of the sprayer in exactly the right volume of mist. Three sprays does my whole face. There are no crappy ingredients. The price is excellent. The company is baller. Love it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0
fromNuriel

May/21/2015

This stuff burnt my skin like heck. I liked the scent and the spray bottle but I think it must be the phenoxyethanol (5th listed out of 9 ingredients) that irritates my skin. Once I use up the bottle as an air freshener I will not repurchase. I also am not a fan of the face soap that goes along with this line.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairRed

Jan/13/2015

This is definitely the winner out of the entire EveryDay Coconut face line. Nice, economical, smells good, and is a refreshing spritz of moisture. I keep it in the fridge as it makes a nice cooling hydrating mist after being out in the sun.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (306 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Dec/04/2014

I have been using their facewash for a while and it takes off make-up so well, I decided to skip my old toner because I felt like it was just an added routine esp because the facewash does such a good job cleaning my face. Then I read an article about how toners are good for the health of your skin in the long run, so I decided to give this toner a go because I was already in love with their …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Sep/23/2014

Got a big bottle for a good price. I put this on before hyaluronic acid and vitamin C lotion. Smells slightly of coconut but not overwhelming. Doesn't make skin feel too taunt like some toners do. It is paraben free and the ingredients are simple. Hasn't made me break out with my acne prone, oily skin.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Aug/27/2014

This stuff is great! I've recently switched to all natural skincare products and this is what I've been using in place of a "normal" moisturizer. I think it helps balance my skin pH because my skin never feels oily or dry throughout the day. Plus, I've read that coconut water/oil and neem extract (ingredients in this toner) are antibacterial, antimicrobial, etc, which …Read more

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24