Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Sephora  10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

3.2

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 9/22/2015 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I usually love Sephora Brand foundations but this one did not work for me. On my oily skin this did not last the 10 hours it claims to, it lasted maybe 3 hours. It separates on my skin, fades and becomes extremely shiny and darker.

I did like the medium coverage and initial look of the foundation upon application. The pump bottle is also nice.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This line from Sephora gives high end quality at a reasonable price. Like many have pointed out, it runs on the warmer side and while I am very yellow toned, I purchased 1 shade darker in neutral. But it blended seamlessly once I found my color. Adding this to my favorites list.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It was a nice finish but it made me break out and just kind of sat on my face. The coverage for some reason wasn't build able like I was told it was and after returning this foundation twice because both times the colors that were supposed to match my skin tone didn't, I can say that I won't be using this again. 0/0 would not recommend

on 9/26/2014 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The product stays on long, even when I go to gym class or stay out in the sun. It definitely stays on and looks good on my skin. It is easy to blend and has a natural finish with great coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

At first I loved it, it really does last a long time and has med-heavy coverage. Now I realize I have been getting horrible deep cystic acne since I started using it... I didn't change my eating, use any different lotions, nothing different and I almost NEVER get deep pimples like that and I've gotten 4 in one month one right after the other. It can only be this. BUT, if it doesn't make you break out, it is awesome (which is why I gave it 4 lippies).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

AN UNDERRATED PRODUCT! The way this looks on the skin is comparabel the mufe hd and urban decay naked. It is really thick though. Has solid medium coverage, is water based so with a water based primer it lasts all day. Doesn't break me out, and is really just an overall good product, the oil control could be better, (if you wanna see my oil control routine, check out my baby powder review! I promise it will help you with oil control!!) I apply this foundation with a stippling brush and I am pleased with it.:)