Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Sephora  10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

4.2

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

I'm usually pretty cheap and my foundation before this one was very expensive. I decided to give it a try and needless to say I just bought my second bottle. it didn't break my face out, dry my skin, make my skin oil and it stays on very well from what I can tell. I genuinely have no complaints. I think it's a good product if your not wanting to spend a lot and don't trust a lot of the brands from Walmart.

on 2/7/2017 8:59:00 PM

This is my HG foundation. I am a person that would spare no expense for the perfect foundation but with this I don't have to. I think most people overlook it because it's inexpensive and Sephora brand. I have combo skin except winter it's drier, flakier, and more sensitive. I am 38 with a decent amount of sunspots and redness to cover. What I look for in a foundation is smoothing of texture and evening of skin tone. This makes my skin look ten years younger. It is velvety without being matte. It smooth wrinkles and pores. It also has the slightest bit of suble luminosity to make my skin look healthy. Also the color light 12 is perfect for fair skin with golden undertone. I can't recommend enough.

on 9/9/2015 12:39:00 PM

The formula works well on my skin. When it sets, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing makeup at all. The bottle it comes in, I'm not a fan of. I'm terrible with squeezing too much out of the bottle and then with this being a pump bottle, I can't put it back in. I found $25 was a fair price for this considering how well it works for my skin seeing as the other varieties that work for me are $42+. This is now my go-to for foundation, and although I would like to experiment with other foundations, this is a solid option for me.

on 3/18/2015 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite foundation! One of the few I have found that covers well and keeps me from getting oily early in the day. It also doesn't break me out, which is a big deal since I have very sensitive skin. The pump works well for dispensing, and the bottle lasts a long time and is pretty affordable.

on 1/26/2015 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

UPDATE: After losing my summer tan, I could never find a shade that worked. Lots of yellow and orangey tones that just don't work on a cool skin tone. The Sephora staff were utterly useless in helping with this, even their magic little Panatone Matching System wand kept giving me suggestions with more and more red.

Love, love, love this. It applies beautifully, giving you enough time to work with it for a smooth finish. Fabulous coverage, very buildable, covering my newly appearing dark spots very well indeed. Even worked very well using a slightly heavier application in some spots in place of concealer.

Lasts amazingly well. I read reviews before purchasing and saw it compared to Est´┐Że Lauder DoubleWear and I think that is a very good comparison. I live in Florida which can be tough on foundations throughout the day and I'm still impressed. Yesterday I applied it mid-morning, getting ready to go out around 7 p.m. out of habit I went to reapply/freshen my makeup and didn't need to do a thing foundation-wise. That was seriously impressive. And it does not feel cakey or heavy.

At $20 a bottle you can't beat the price. The packaging is fine, dispenses good amounts cleanly, and looks pretty nice too. I'm not crazy about glass foundation bottles just because I'm using them in a tiled room ... one slip and not only do you have broken glass all over the bathroom floor (one spot in the house where one is almost always barefoot) but you've also lost all your foundation but that's far from something that would put me off this product.

I am so excited to have found such a super foundation. Yay!!

on 1/7/2015 1:33:00 PM

Just tried this for the first time. Its definitely not fantastic. It dries pretty quickly and isn't as easy to blend as other ones. I might try cutting it with moisturizer because I think it'd look more natural. You can still see some blemishes, though it is pretty buildable. The best thing is the shade selection, I'm super pale and the lightest is still kinda too dark but its a lot better than most other ones. It does oxidize a bit. Fave foundation is still Clinique Even Better, but that one is soooo orange. Ill repurchase this if it doesn't break me out and gets more natural looking as the day goes on.

UPDATE: still been using this foundation ever since I wrote this! I've gone through 3 or 4 bottles now. It does look more natural than i originally thought, you just have to set it with a more dry powder and use a wet sponge to apply it. You still need concealer for blemishes, though the coverage is good. Does not break me out, and seems to actually protect from the sun, even though no spf!

hands down my holy grail foundation...doesn't break me out, feels weightless even though it's buildable to a nice medium coverage, and doesn't have a harsh smell like some makeup has...this will always be my favorite foundation; it'll be a sad day if I ever have to part with it :(

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My mom gave this to me because her friend didn't like it and it was more my color.
I tried it for a few days and noticed how incredibly yellow it made my skin look! That's to start....also the coverage was just way too much for me. I have good skin and don't need much help to cover up many things, except some slight veins but it was very drying on my skin and looked very "cakey". I only used 2 little drops and got this effect. Glad it was handed down and didn't have to shell out $$$!! Would not purchase on my own.

Price-I had to give this one lipstick because I had no other choice---Makeup Alley, change your settings please :)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

At first I loved it, it really does last a long time and has med-heavy coverage. Now I realize I have been getting horrible deep cystic acne since I started using it... I didn't change my eating, use any different lotions, nothing different and I almost NEVER get deep pimples like that and I've gotten 4 in one month one right after the other. It can only be this. BUT, if it doesn't make you break out, it is awesome (which is why I gave it 4 lippies).

on 4/11/2014 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of the only liquid foundations that does not break me out. I have very fair, warm/neutral toned skin and I wear the #12 Light Ecru shade. The shade is super close to my skin (closer than any other foundation, and I've tried a handful), and I love it.

I have not broken out from this, and according to CosDNA it does not have any highly comedogenic ingredients (it does have silicones, though, if you're sensitive to those). The coverage is light-medium, I would say, but it is buildable and does a good job of covering my pigmentation issues. It separates on my chin as the day goes on, but that happens with every liquid and is more of an issue with my skin than anything else.

My main gripe is that it does sort of wear off quickly, but I'm trying the Wayne Goss method of applying some loose powder before the liquid, and will update if that helps.