Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Sephora  10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 3/14/2018 10:53:00 PM

This was the first ever Sephora product to buy.
I went in there looking for a full coverage. This however was not full coverage and to be honest i was pretty disappointed! But once i got over my disappointment it wasn't a bad everyday foundation and i quite enjoyed using it. I also found i could mix it with a thicker foundation and it made it pretty close to full coverage. It was also the closest skin match i have ever had and loved it!

on 11/18/2017 10:45:00 AM

When worn on skin that is in good condition (i.e. not dry, not oily, no breakouts or blackheads), it looks beautiful. Makes my skin look like it's been photoshopped.

However, I've lately struggled with breakouts and the dryness of acne treatments and I must say, the foundation looked awful in these areas.

Now, I am not very experienced in acne cover ups with makeup so I kept up my normal makeup routine. Here are the issues that arise with problem skin and this foundation:

Oily mess- the sebum produced in my T-zone broke down the foundation within 4 hours, even when worn with translucent powder

Lightweight- although I do not like heavy weight foundations, for anyone looking for anything but an evening-out effect, this will not provide much coverage.

Dryness- the foundation clings to dry patches, however I suspect most foundations do this.

Anyways, personally I try to focus on stabilising my skin and expect my skin to look good in order for the makeup on top of it to look good. It is has a very natural pay off which I love, however I cannot state that this is a miracle worker. It is slightly pricey in my opinion for 25ml.

on 10/13/2017 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Not bad, but I know better than this. Sometimes, I think my skin looks more oily when I put it on, but it covers after the compact powder. It's really fluid and have a good texture, so it's easy to apply on. Still, not mt favourite foundation. The covering could be better and that's the thing that bothers me the most. I have acne-prone and enlarged pores and it doesn't cover as much as I wish...

YES YES YES! This has to be my Holy Grail foundation. I still love my Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk for sheer coverage, but this one will even cover your big red pimple with no green corrector. Usually to achieve that flawless look, I use two pumps.

The texture isn't too liquid. It is not going to drip (hence it is very full in coverage). I have dry combination skin, and when my skin start to produce oil, with this foundation, it gives me the most natural dewy finish. This claims to have "second skin technology" which I think is true. Even if it has such full coverage, it won't cake you up. You can build this up to very very full coverage. Use your beauty blender to achieve the most natural application.

I do have to set my face with some loose powder with this foundation. I don't recommend using any powder foundation because you might feel 'heavy' with it. A light dust of Laura Mercier or any translucent powder that you have would be okay.

Oh and one more thing, I THINK this foundation oxidises a little bit. I got the shade Claire (i think it's the lightest one) and somehow I got darker throughout the day. I think ... not too sure but I had to mix it a bit with a lighter foundation. But just a tiny bit....

As a bonus, you get a pump with it! You can unscrew the cap if you want, but the pump is what I love most about (i hate foundations with no pump. you would just waste so much products).

I will definitely repurchase this amazing foundation. Too bad it doesn't get that much attention from Youtubers :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I purchased this foundation in shade 50. I've never used Sephora brand of cosmetics before but the SA and the price point made this sound like the move I needed to make. I purchased this foundation and a few other Sephora brand products. I have to say that applying this foundation was not as seamless as I expected it to be, It seemed to not adhere to my skin but instead smear all over my face. Not very good coverage in my opinion and I will not be rebuying.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I had the Sephora Teint Infusion which I liked very much, so I bought this for more coverage in days that I need it (sometimes my face goes nuts and I wake up with blemishes all over my face). It is very thick and I find that it doesn't go as smooth as I thought it would. The coverage can be medium, but if you go a little overboard it does look cakey. I find it a little bit drying and I have oily skin. I do like the packaging, though. Simple and elegant frosted glass bottle with a glossy black pump and cap.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First, I want to try new products for a change and I tried this sephora brand foundation even if it's so expensive cause I usually buy on any drug stores which is cheaper.
Second, their sales lady gave me a wrong shade which is darker than my skin tone!
And for the third one! I thought this foundation is good! I applied it on my face and aside for the dark shade problem this doesn't give any coverage on my face! the more you put this foundation, the more you become oily and cakey! and whenever you applied eyeliner, eye shadows or eye shadows without the use of primers! this doesn't stick easily and it's easy to erase.

You will regret buying this sephora brand foundation!

on 2/17/2017 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I am actually on my second bottle of this. I have tried so many expensive others but this product works just as well,
it's much cheaper and it matches my skin tone perfectly. Why go anywhere else??

I LOVE this foundation. I can't say enough good things about it. I get so many compliments on my skin when I use it (including someone asking if I had gotten Botox lol)
I work as an exotic dancer and this foundation lasts through an entire shift of stage shows and sweating !
I highly recommend it!

on 11/16/2016 3:37:00 AM

Where do I begin with this amazing foundation, I am one to try new foundation many times through out the month and boy do I love this one it has medium to to full coverage I prefer this than my higher end foundations and very inexpensive. I have combo skin and this stays on my skin for more than 10hours and does not feel heavy or cakey on the skin I prefer applying with a damp beauty blender or real techniques sponge. Don't over look this foundation it's absolutely amazing!!!!😍