Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

2.7

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Maybe I got the wrong shade, but one of the workers helped me pick the shade!
When I wore this I looked bright orange! All my friends kept commenting on how orange I looked.

on 9/22/2015 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I usually love Sephora Brand foundations but this one did not work for me. On my oily skin this did not last the 10 hours it claims to, it lasted maybe 3 hours. It separates on my skin, fades and becomes extremely shiny and darker.

I did like the medium coverage and initial look of the foundation upon application. The pump bottle is also nice.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It was a nice finish but it made me break out and just kind of sat on my face. The coverage for some reason wasn't build able like I was told it was and after returning this foundation twice because both times the colors that were supposed to match my skin tone didn't, I can say that I won't be using this again. 0/0 would not recommend

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like this foundation, its much better than drug store brand. The bottle is made out of glass, so be careful. The foundation has a silky and light weight feel to it. I forget I even have it on. Another plus, it doesn't really rub off onto other things, but I don't put a lot on.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My mom gave this to me because her friend didn't like it and it was more my color.
I tried it for a few days and noticed how incredibly yellow it made my skin look! That's to start....also the coverage was just way too much for me. I have good skin and don't need much help to cover up many things, except some slight veins but it was very drying on my skin and looked very "cakey". I only used 2 little drops and got this effect. Glad it was handed down and didn't have to shell out $$$!! Would not purchase on my own.

Price-I had to give this one lipstick because I had no other choice---Makeup Alley, change your settings please :)

on 4/11/2014 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of the only liquid foundations that does not break me out. I have very fair, warm/neutral toned skin and I wear the #12 Light Ecru shade. The shade is super close to my skin (closer than any other foundation, and I've tried a handful), and I love it.

I have not broken out from this, and according to CosDNA it does not have any highly comedogenic ingredients (it does have silicones, though, if you're sensitive to those). The coverage is light-medium, I would say, but it is buildable and does a good job of covering my pigmentation issues. It separates on my chin as the day goes on, but that happens with every liquid and is more of an issue with my skin than anything else.

My main gripe is that it does sort of wear off quickly, but I'm trying the Wayne Goss method of applying some loose powder before the liquid, and will update if that helps.