Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Maybe I got the wrong shade, but one of the workers helped me pick the shade!
When I wore this I looked bright orange! All my friends kept commenting on how orange I looked.

on 3/14/2018 10:53:00 PM

This was the first ever Sephora product to buy.
I went in there looking for a full coverage. This however was not full coverage and to be honest i was pretty disappointed! But once i got over my disappointment it wasn't a bad everyday foundation and i quite enjoyed using it. I also found i could mix it with a thicker foundation and it made it pretty close to full coverage. It was also the closest skin match i have ever had and loved it!

on 10/13/2017 3:08:00 PM

Not bad, but I know better than this. Sometimes, I think my skin looks more oily when I put it on, but it covers after the compact powder. It's really fluid and have a good texture, so it's easy to apply on. Still, not mt favourite foundation. The covering could be better and that's the thing that bothers me the most. I have acne-prone and enlarged pores and it doesn't cover as much as I wish...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First, I want to try new products for a change and I tried this sephora brand foundation even if it's so expensive cause I usually buy on any drug stores which is cheaper.
Second, their sales lady gave me a wrong shade which is darker than my skin tone!
And for the third one! I thought this foundation is good! I applied it on my face and aside for the dark shade problem this doesn't give any coverage on my face! the more you put this foundation, the more you become oily and cakey! and whenever you applied eyeliner, eye shadows or eye shadows without the use of primers! this doesn't stick easily and it's easy to erase.

You will regret buying this sephora brand foundation!

on 3/1/2017 8:31:00 AM

I have always used only drug stores foundations but for the best time i purchased a sephora foundation hoping to get something better.
I have acne prone skin with a lot of scarring. First of all the sephora sales assciate recommended me a wrong shade which was two shades darker than mine. secondly, this foundation has no coverage for the acne scars at all. the more i apply to cover, the more cakey my face looked.
However, this doesnt break me out at all.

i do not recommend this. I prefer Mac foundations.

I LOVE this foundation. I can't say enough good things about it. I get so many compliments on my skin when I use it (including someone asking if I had gotten Botox lol)
I work as an exotic dancer and this foundation lasts through an entire shift of stage shows and sweating !
I highly recommend it!

on 11/16/2016 3:37:00 AM

Where do I begin with this amazing foundation, I am one to try new foundation many times through out the month and boy do I love this one it has medium to to full coverage I prefer this than my higher end foundations and very inexpensive. I have combo skin and this stays on my skin for more than 10hours and does not feel heavy or cakey on the skin I prefer applying with a damp beauty blender or real techniques sponge. Don't over look this foundation it's absolutely amazing!!!!😍

I am very impressed by this foundation. It has a very natural finish (not matte, not dewy) and it is very emollient/hydrating to the skin. It works for dry skin gal like me :)

As for the color selection, I find the selection to be adequate and would compete with higher end foundations.

I am NC 20 and I am currently using 16 Light Linen (Y). It is a bit lighter but I can always bronze my skin and make it work. However, I will definitely get the next shade up for the summer months 18 Light Cream (Y).

Overall, this is a good everyday foundation. An SA at Sephora once told me that this is their dupe of MUFE Ultra HD foundation and I have to agree.

I hope this helps xo

This is a really great foundation for me! I was using Clinique's Perfectly Real foundation, and was going to buy another tube but saw all the shades of the 10 hour and gave it a try. I picked a shade a little too light, but that's my fault- not the makeup's. It still looks beautiful lol. This foundation goes on almost full coverage for me and I have pretty good skin, but I prefer a made-up look. This does not settle into my fine lines as much as the Clinique! It goes on light and feels very natural and not cakey. I use a Tarte brush to apply and haven't tried using my fingers yet. It can last 10 hours or more depending on touch ups, or powder, or weather. It is also a little waterproof. It also photographs extremely well!! I will definitely repurchase and maybe get one shade darker although the lighter one will be good in a month or two when it gets more wintery and I am not as tan :)

**Edit! best foundation I have tried. It feels like nothing is on my skin, and gives great coverage. I am going to repurchse today! I hope they never discontinue!!

on 8/7/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow...I think I finally found my HG after searching for years. It goes on light, not heavy or thick, with a pump...it covers all my redness...it is not cakey, does not settle into pores or lines and looks luminous without being shiny or greasy. It also does not oxidize and there is a wide selection of shades.

It doesn't last quite 10 hours, but doesn't budge for at least 5-6... I apply it over Clinique Moisture Surge (no primer...primers don't work on me)...spray with Hard Candy setting spray...finish with Laura Mercier finishing powder and it's lovely!

The price is right, too...

Edit: This oxidized on me a bit...and felt a little heavy on my skin.