Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

Sephora  10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

YES YES YES! This has to be my Holy Grail foundation. I still love my Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk for sheer coverage, but this one will even cover your big red pimple with no green corrector. Usually to achieve that flawless look, I use two pumps.

The texture isn't too liquid. It is not going to drip (hence it is very full in coverage). I have dry combination skin, and when my skin start to produce oil, with this foundation, it gives me the most natural dewy finish. This claims to have "second skin technology" which I think is true. Even if it has such full coverage, it won't cake you up. You can build this up to very very full coverage. Use your beauty blender to achieve the most natural application.

I do have to set my face with some loose powder with this foundation. I don't recommend using any powder foundation because you might feel 'heavy' with it. A light dust of Laura Mercier or any translucent powder that you have would be okay.

Oh and one more thing, I THINK this foundation oxidises a little bit. I got the shade Claire (i think it's the lightest one) and somehow I got darker throughout the day. I think ... not too sure but I had to mix it a bit with a lighter foundation. But just a tiny bit....

As a bonus, you get a pump with it! You can unscrew the cap if you want, but the pump is what I love most about (i hate foundations with no pump. you would just waste so much products).

I will definitely repurchase this amazing foundation. Too bad it doesn't get that much attention from Youtubers :)

on 5/24/2017 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am so happy with this! After looking high and low and trying many different foundations, I have finally found one that is perfect. For reference I am nw10-ish (pale, with pink undertones), with dry skin. I have some hyperpigmentaiton and general uneven skin tone to cover, so I seek at least medium coverage. MUFE Liquid Lift in #11 is perfect shade match, but I found the coverage patchy and somewhat greasy. Years ago Px Virtual Skin in Real Camellia was a perfect match, but my skin has changed over the past 15 years and this no longer does the job. Lancome Dual Finish Powder in Porcelain I is a good match, but I wanted a liquid foundation. I was looking to try MUFE Ultra HD in the palest shade, but Sephora was out, so I decided to give this a whirl in 05 Light Porcelain. And all I can say is wow! Perfect shade match. I was worried that the oil free formula would be bad on my dry skin, but no issues. The consistency is rich and creamy, but not greasy. A very small amount gives me very good coverage. I have the best luck dotting it on and then just blending with my fingers and then a sponge for detail. It applies easily over my sunscreen/moisturizer combo with no product balling. Best of all, it really does stay put. I used a tad of powder on my T-zone a few times during the day, and that's it. After 10 hours, my foundation actually did look pretty decent. Now I wasn't running a marathon and it wasn't humid out, but I was doing errands, cooking and baking throughout the day, and it held up really well. The finish is technically matte, but it actually looks more satin to me. It comes in a solid, frosted glass pump bottle which looks and feels quite elegant. For $20.00 I can't believe I have found my HG foundation after years of trying many different brands, both h/e and d/s. I love, love, love this and will definitely repurchase.

on 2/7/2017 8:59:00 PM

This is my HG foundation. I am a person that would spare no expense for the perfect foundation but with this I don't have to. I think most people overlook it because it's inexpensive and Sephora brand. I have combo skin except winter it's drier, flakier, and more sensitive. I am 38 with a decent amount of sunspots and redness to cover. What I look for in a foundation is smoothing of texture and evening of skin tone. This makes my skin look ten years younger. It is velvety without being matte. It smooth wrinkles and pores. It also has the slightest bit of suble luminosity to make my skin look healthy. Also the color light 12 is perfect for fair skin with golden undertone. I can't recommend enough.

I LOVE this foundation. I can't say enough good things about it. I get so many compliments on my skin when I use it (including someone asking if I had gotten Botox lol)
I work as an exotic dancer and this foundation lasts through an entire shift of stage shows and sweating !
I highly recommend it!

on 11/16/2016 3:37:00 AM

Where do I begin with this amazing foundation, I am one to try new foundation many times through out the month and boy do I love this one it has medium to to full coverage I prefer this than my higher end foundations and very inexpensive. I have combo skin and this stays on my skin for more than 10hours and does not feel heavy or cakey on the skin I prefer applying with a damp beauty blender or real techniques sponge. Don't over look this foundation it's absolutely amazing!!!!😍

This is a really great foundation for me! I was using Clinique's Perfectly Real foundation, and was going to buy another tube but saw all the shades of the 10 hour and gave it a try. I picked a shade a little too light, but that's my fault- not the makeup's. It still looks beautiful lol. This foundation goes on almost full coverage for me and I have pretty good skin, but I prefer a made-up look. This does not settle into my fine lines as much as the Clinique! It goes on light and feels very natural and not cakey. I use a Tarte brush to apply and haven't tried using my fingers yet. It can last 10 hours or more depending on touch ups, or powder, or weather. It is also a little waterproof. It also photographs extremely well!! I will definitely repurchase and maybe get one shade darker although the lighter one will be good in a month or two when it gets more wintery and I am not as tan :)

**Edit! best foundation I have tried. It feels like nothing is on my skin, and gives great coverage. I am going to repurchse today! I hope they never discontinue!!

on 6/23/2016 3:25:00 AM

This foundation is one of my favorites. It's lightweight, complements my skintone perfectly, and lasts throughout the day. It was better than any of the messy drugstore foundations i've bought in the past. It doesn't smell and has full coverage. After i put this foundation on, I can barely see any blemishes not covered by concealer, and it doesn't clog up my pores. I would definitely buy this product again!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation! I have very oily acne prone skin, and im in my first trimester so I'm breaking out even more. I have a lot of redness on my t zone and acne hyperpigmentation from old acne spots. I found a great color match, although the weather is about to change here so I'll probably need to go back for a darker shade soon. The foundation feels light on the skin but covers like a dream. Covers all of my redness and spots. It doesnt go on like it sinks into your skin, which I thought would be a problem, but after setting it with some powder, the finish and feel are beautiful and natural. I was using true match loreal for about the past 5 years. I've tried probably 20 different foundations because I was looking for more coverage than true match, but never liked the look, color, or coverage of other foundations. Until this one. I'm finally switching! So happy I decided to take a chance on this product. I liked it so much I signed up for an account on this website just to write a review. I always search makeup alley for reviews and thought I owe it to someone out there to read this and try it.

I've finally found my HG foundation! I have mature, oily skin with very few fine lines. This foundation not only gives me the longest wear that I've found so far, but it does not make me look cakey and gross like so many other foundations have!

I wouldn't say it lasts ten hours because I have extremely oily skin. It separates a little on my nose and chin, but compared to other brands, this product lasts longer than others I've tried. I usually have to touch up within about four hours, which is pretty good considering how oily my t-zone is.

When I put this on and finish with the Sephora powder foundation (I use as a setting powder) my skin looks airbrushed. I'm talking about 47 year-old skin. It looks amazing.

Coverage is medium and perhaps more of a demi matte finish, and it does a great job of covering my redness and small acne bumps.

I don't know if this product would cling to dry patches, as I've managed to deal with my drier cheeks with intense moisturizer. It also does not stick to my peach fuzz or make it more pronounced. It's just like my skin...but better!

I have already purchased two bottles of this, and will continue to repurchase as long as they make it.

on 10/5/2015 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this liquid foundation a lot. This is my first liquid foundation ( I´ve tried samples of others before). I´ve used mineral powder makeup since forever. This looks like my skin but better and more even, takes away redness. The finish is matte but not flat and last all day and evening. Easy to cleanse away in the evening and my skin looks great -no clogged pores or breakouts. I apply a light layer all over my face with my fingers and then touch up during the day with Make up forevers HD finishing powder.