Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First, I want to try new products for a change and I tried this sephora brand foundation even if it's so expensive cause I usually buy on any drug stores which is cheaper.
Second, their sales lady gave me a wrong shade which is darker than my skin tone!
And for the third one! I thought this foundation is good! I applied it on my face and aside for the dark shade problem this doesn't give any coverage on my face! the more you put this foundation, the more you become oily and cakey! and whenever you applied eyeliner, eye shadows or eye shadows without the use of primers! this doesn't stick easily and it's easy to erase.

You will regret buying this sephora brand foundation!

on 3/1/2017 8:31:00 AM

I have always used only drug stores foundations but for the best time i purchased a sephora foundation hoping to get something better.
I have acne prone skin with a lot of scarring. First of all the sephora sales assciate recommended me a wrong shade which was two shades darker than mine. secondly, this foundation has no coverage for the acne scars at all. the more i apply to cover, the more cakey my face looked.
However, this doesnt break me out at all.

i do not recommend this. I prefer Mac foundations.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It was a nice finish but it made me break out and just kind of sat on my face. The coverage for some reason wasn't build able like I was told it was and after returning this foundation twice because both times the colors that were supposed to match my skin tone didn't, I can say that I won't be using this again. 0/0 would not recommend

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My mom gave this to me because her friend didn't like it and it was more my color.
I tried it for a few days and noticed how incredibly yellow it made my skin look! That's to start....also the coverage was just way too much for me. I have good skin and don't need much help to cover up many things, except some slight veins but it was very drying on my skin and looked very "cakey". I only used 2 little drops and got this effect. Glad it was handed down and didn't have to shell out $$$!! Would not purchase on my own.

Price-I had to give this one lipstick because I had no other choice---Makeup Alley, change your settings please :)

Honestly, this is the worst foundation I have ever tried.

It was so sheer, and it seemed impossible to build. I tried so many different application techniques, and it was so streaky. It also wouldn't dry! I tried setting it with a powder, and all it did was make it sticky and gross.

on 11/20/2013 11:45:00 PM

Update. Yes. I found out that this foundation has been breaking me out!!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product, but its just a no-go. It looked so nice when I first applied it, I was so excited because it was light enough for my excessively pale skin, and it looked really nice when I first applied it. The coverage seemed nice and buildable, and it felt kind of nice upon application. It takes a while to set, which i assume is just a tradeoff for how well it blended in to my skin. However, after two hours into wear my face started burning! I thought it was a reaction to cold weather, and my face felt really soft when i washed off the makeup, so tried it a few more times at work and it seemed to be okay at first, but eventually I got the same result. When I looked at the ingredients I noticed it has alcohol in it, and not even way down on the list of a gazillion ingredients. It's the seventh listed ingredient. No wonder my face was burning.To top it all off, it totally melted and collected around my nose in way less than 10 hours. Gross. I tried a buffing brush and my fingers, thinking maybe it was the brush, and the burning was even worse when I applied with my fingers, I'm guessing because that creates a thicker layer of product. This is SO going back to Sephora.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Maybe I got the wrong shade, but one of the workers helped me pick the shade!
When I wore this I looked bright orange! All my friends kept commenting on how orange I looked.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I purchased this foundation in shade 50. I've never used Sephora brand of cosmetics before but the SA and the price point made this sound like the move I needed to make. I purchased this foundation and a few other Sephora brand products. I have to say that applying this foundation was not as seamless as I expected it to be, It seemed to not adhere to my skin but instead smear all over my face. Not very good coverage in my opinion and I will not be rebuying.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

It's been quite a while since I last used it and that says a lot about it already. I don't reach out for this foundation anymore after I tried some other foundations. I'll risk to say that this one is actually the last one I'd reach out for on the small list of foundations I've tried - and I must say I've tried cheaper foundations which usually are thought to be worse quality but comparing to this one, not the case.

This is that typical foundation that'll only look good in dim light otherwise it's cakey, a little bit didn't go a long way with me and spreading it around my face was ok (ok as in 2.5/5). It feels as if it never sinks and blends with your skin, looks like it's sitting on top. It transfers to everything that touches your face - one of my foundation pet peeves. Wipe your mouth after eating and accidently there goes all your makeup, oops!
Couldn't spend a night in the club with this on, half way through, my pimples were all coming out to say hi.

Color match was very nice, one of the closest shots for my skintone.
Coverage was ok.
Finish... from what I remember quite matte.
Good packaging with a pump.

If we're being honest, wouldn't recommend, unless you're mixing it with something else - and still not worth the 15 bucks just for that, obviously.