Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Sephora  10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 2/17/2017 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I am actually on my second bottle of this. I have tried so many expensive others but this product works just as well,
it's much cheaper and it matches my skin tone perfectly. Why go anywhere else??

on 8/7/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow...I think I finally found my HG after searching for years. It goes on light, not heavy or thick, with a pump...it covers all my redness...it is not cakey, does not settle into pores or lines and looks luminous without being shiny or greasy. It also does not oxidize and there is a wide selection of shades.

It doesn't last quite 10 hours, but doesn't budge for at least 5-6... I apply it over Clinique Moisture Surge (no primer...primers don't work on me)...spray with Hard Candy setting spray...finish with Laura Mercier finishing powder and it's lovely!

The price is right, too...

Edit: This oxidized on me a bit...and felt a little heavy on my skin.

on 10/14/2013 7:28:00 PM

UPDATE: #25 turned out to be a bit too dark, so I exchanged it for #23 (Natural Light Beige). Perfect. Even in broad, unforgiving daylight. I love this fdt!

I got a sample of this foundation and I was pleasantly surprised. It has very decent coverage (I'm a full coverage fan), a nice satiny finish (not greasy at all!), and the color selection is great. Though a bit thicker than many fdts. it not at all masky. I liked it so much I went and got a full size bottle.

I forgot the color I got so I decided on 25 since that is the color I wear in their powder. A tiny bit dark, but I can make it work. Maybe I should have gotten 23, but it really is no problem. Even in natural daylight.

For safe measure, I "set" it with a mist of Sephora's Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation. Perfect! Don't overdo it, of course.

Sephora is doing a really good job of improving the quality of its brand name products. They get better every time. Keep up the good job. And PLEASE, keep your prices affordable!