Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

Sephora  10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's a nice enough foundation, natural looking, lasts most of the day. Unfortunately the shade I was recommended in store (the lightest one, 10 Light Ivory) is at least a shade too dark for me. It's got them sweet yellowy undertones which is great, it's just not light enough for me :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I had the Sephora Teint Infusion which I liked very much, so I bought this for more coverage in days that I need it (sometimes my face goes nuts and I wake up with blemishes all over my face). It is very thick and I find that it doesn't go as smooth as I thought it would. The coverage can be medium, but if you go a little overboard it does look cakey. I find it a little bit drying and I have oily skin. I do like the packaging, though. Simple and elegant frosted glass bottle with a glossy black pump and cap.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First, I want to try new products for a change and I tried this sephora brand foundation even if it's so expensive cause I usually buy on any drug stores which is cheaper.
Second, their sales lady gave me a wrong shade which is darker than my skin tone!
And for the third one! I thought this foundation is good! I applied it on my face and aside for the dark shade problem this doesn't give any coverage on my face! the more you put this foundation, the more you become oily and cakey! and whenever you applied eyeliner, eye shadows or eye shadows without the use of primers! this doesn't stick easily and it's easy to erase.

You will regret buying this sephora brand foundation!

I'm usually pretty cheap and my foundation before this one was very expensive. I decided to give it a try and needless to say I just bought my second bottle. it didn't break my face out, dry my skin, make my skin oil and it stays on very well from what I can tell. I genuinely have no complaints. I think it's a good product if your not wanting to spend a lot and don't trust a lot of the brands from Walmart.

on 3/1/2017 8:31:00 AM

I have always used only drug stores foundations but for the best time i purchased a sephora foundation hoping to get something better.
I have acne prone skin with a lot of scarring. First of all the sephora sales assciate recommended me a wrong shade which was two shades darker than mine. secondly, this foundation has no coverage for the acne scars at all. the more i apply to cover, the more cakey my face looked.
However, this doesnt break me out at all.

i do not recommend this. I prefer Mac foundations.

on 2/17/2017 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I am actually on my second bottle of this. I have tried so many expensive others but this product works just as well,
it's much cheaper and it matches my skin tone perfectly. Why go anywhere else??

on 2/7/2017 8:59:00 PM

This is my HG foundation. I am a person that would spare no expense for the perfect foundation but with this I don't have to. I think most people overlook it because it's inexpensive and Sephora brand. I have combo skin except winter it's drier, flakier, and more sensitive. I am 38 with a decent amount of sunspots and redness to cover. What I look for in a foundation is smoothing of texture and evening of skin tone. This makes my skin look ten years younger. It is velvety without being matte. It smooth wrinkles and pores. It also has the slightest bit of suble luminosity to make my skin look healthy. Also the color light 12 is perfect for fair skin with golden undertone. I can't recommend enough.

I LOVE this foundation. I can't say enough good things about it. I get so many compliments on my skin when I use it (including someone asking if I had gotten Botox lol)
I work as an exotic dancer and this foundation lasts through an entire shift of stage shows and sweating !
I highly recommend it!

on 12/5/2016 9:51:00 AM

I've been wanting to try a liquid foundation. I was using BB cushion for a while and it really clogged up my skin. I could feel my skin wasn't breathing, so I decided to try a liquid foundation after reading all the reviews here. Great stuff, it's easy to apply, buildable and last for about 8hours of wear. It helps to make my concealer last longer too. I touched up only once using Innisfree No Sebum powder.

on 11/16/2016 3:37:00 AM

Where do I begin with this amazing foundation, I am one to try new foundation many times through out the month and boy do I love this one it has medium to to full coverage I prefer this than my higher end foundations and very inexpensive. I have combo skin and this stays on my skin for more than 10hours and does not feel heavy or cakey on the skin I prefer applying with a damp beauty blender or real techniques sponge. Don't over look this foundation it's absolutely amazing!!!!😍