Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

Sephora  10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I purchased this foundation in shade 50. I've never used Sephora brand of cosmetics before but the SA and the price point made this sound like the move I needed to make. I purchased this foundation and a few other Sephora brand products. I have to say that applying this foundation was not as seamless as I expected it to be, It seemed to not adhere to my skin but instead smear all over my face. Not very good coverage in my opinion and I will not be rebuying.

on 5/24/2017 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am so happy with this! After looking high and low and trying many different foundations, I have finally found one that is perfect. For reference I am nw10-ish (pale, with pink undertones), with dry skin. I have some hyperpigmentaiton and general uneven skin tone to cover, so I seek at least medium coverage. MUFE Liquid Lift in #11 is perfect shade match, but I found the coverage patchy and somewhat greasy. Years ago Px Virtual Skin in Real Camellia was a perfect match, but my skin has changed over the past 15 years and this no longer does the job. Lancome Dual Finish Powder in Porcelain I is a good match, but I wanted a liquid foundation. I was looking to try MUFE Ultra HD in the palest shade, but Sephora was out, so I decided to give this a whirl in 05 Light Porcelain. And all I can say is wow! Perfect shade match. I was worried that the oil free formula would be bad on my dry skin, but no issues. The consistency is rich and creamy, but not greasy. A very small amount gives me very good coverage. I have the best luck dotting it on and then just blending with my fingers and then a sponge for detail. It applies easily over my sunscreen/moisturizer combo with no product balling. Best of all, it really does stay put. I used a tad of powder on my T-zone a few times during the day, and that's it. After 10 hours, my foundation actually did look pretty decent. Now I wasn't running a marathon and it wasn't humid out, but I was doing errands, cooking and baking throughout the day, and it held up really well. The finish is technically matte, but it actually looks more satin to me. It comes in a solid, frosted glass pump bottle which looks and feels quite elegant. For $20.00 I can't believe I have found my HG foundation after years of trying many different brands, both h/e and d/s. I love, love, love this and will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's a nice enough foundation, natural looking, lasts most of the day. Unfortunately the shade I was recommended in store (the lightest one, 10 Light Ivory) is at least a shade too dark for me. It's got them sweet yellowy undertones which is great, it's just not light enough for me :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I had the Sephora Teint Infusion which I liked very much, so I bought this for more coverage in days that I need it (sometimes my face goes nuts and I wake up with blemishes all over my face). It is very thick and I find that it doesn't go as smooth as I thought it would. The coverage can be medium, but if you go a little overboard it does look cakey. I find it a little bit drying and I have oily skin. I do like the packaging, though. Simple and elegant frosted glass bottle with a glossy black pump and cap.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First, I want to try new products for a change and I tried this sephora brand foundation even if it's so expensive cause I usually buy on any drug stores which is cheaper.
Second, their sales lady gave me a wrong shade which is darker than my skin tone!
And for the third one! I thought this foundation is good! I applied it on my face and aside for the dark shade problem this doesn't give any coverage on my face! the more you put this foundation, the more you become oily and cakey! and whenever you applied eyeliner, eye shadows or eye shadows without the use of primers! this doesn't stick easily and it's easy to erase.

You will regret buying this sephora brand foundation!

I'm usually pretty cheap and my foundation before this one was very expensive. I decided to give it a try and needless to say I just bought my second bottle. it didn't break my face out, dry my skin, make my skin oil and it stays on very well from what I can tell. I genuinely have no complaints. I think it's a good product if your not wanting to spend a lot and don't trust a lot of the brands from Walmart.

on 3/1/2017 8:31:00 AM

I have always used only drug stores foundations but for the best time i purchased a sephora foundation hoping to get something better.
I have acne prone skin with a lot of scarring. First of all the sephora sales assciate recommended me a wrong shade which was two shades darker than mine. secondly, this foundation has no coverage for the acne scars at all. the more i apply to cover, the more cakey my face looked.
However, this doesnt break me out at all.

i do not recommend this. I prefer Mac foundations.

on 2/17/2017 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I am actually on my second bottle of this. I have tried so many expensive others but this product works just as well,
it's much cheaper and it matches my skin tone perfectly. Why go anywhere else??

on 2/7/2017 8:59:00 PM

This is my HG foundation. I am a person that would spare no expense for the perfect foundation but with this I don't have to. I think most people overlook it because it's inexpensive and Sephora brand. I have combo skin except winter it's drier, flakier, and more sensitive. I am 38 with a decent amount of sunspots and redness to cover. What I look for in a foundation is smoothing of texture and evening of skin tone. This makes my skin look ten years younger. It is velvety without being matte. It smooth wrinkles and pores. It also has the slightest bit of suble luminosity to make my skin look healthy. Also the color light 12 is perfect for fair skin with golden undertone. I can't recommend enough.

I LOVE this foundation. I can't say enough good things about it. I get so many compliments on my skin when I use it (including someone asking if I had gotten Botox lol)
I work as an exotic dancer and this foundation lasts through an entire shift of stage shows and sweating !
I highly recommend it!