Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

Sephora  10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 6/23/2016 3:25:00 AM

This foundation is one of my favorites. It's lightweight, complements my skintone perfectly, and lasts throughout the day. It was better than any of the messy drugstore foundations i've bought in the past. It doesn't smell and has full coverage. After i put this foundation on, I can barely see any blemishes not covered by concealer, and it doesn't clog up my pores. I would definitely buy this product again!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation! I have very oily acne prone skin, and im in my first trimester so I'm breaking out even more. I have a lot of redness on my t zone and acne hyperpigmentation from old acne spots. I found a great color match, although the weather is about to change here so I'll probably need to go back for a darker shade soon. The foundation feels light on the skin but covers like a dream. Covers all of my redness and spots. It doesnt go on like it sinks into your skin, which I thought would be a problem, but after setting it with some powder, the finish and feel are beautiful and natural. I was using true match loreal for about the past 5 years. I've tried probably 20 different foundations because I was looking for more coverage than true match, but never liked the look, color, or coverage of other foundations. Until this one. I'm finally switching! So happy I decided to take a chance on this product. I liked it so much I signed up for an account on this website just to write a review. I always search makeup alley for reviews and thought I owe it to someone out there to read this and try it.

To Read all 65 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

It's been quite a while since I last used it and that says a lot about it already. I don't reach out for this foundation anymore after I tried some other foundations. I'll risk to say that this one is actually the last one I'd reach out for on the small list of foundations I've tried - and I must say I've tried cheaper foundations which usually are thought to be worse quality but comparing to this one, not the case.

This is that typical foundation that'll only look good in dim light otherwise it's cakey, a little bit didn't go a long way with me and spreading it around my face was ok (ok as in 2.5/5). It feels as if it never sinks and blends with your skin, looks like it's sitting on top. It transfers to everything that touches your face - one of my foundation pet peeves. Wipe your mouth after eating and accidently there goes all your makeup, oops!
Couldn't spend a night in the club with this on, half way through, my pimples were all coming out to say hi.

Color match was very nice, one of the closest shots for my skintone.
Coverage was ok.
Finish... from what I remember quite matte.
Good packaging with a pump.

If we're being honest, wouldn't recommend, unless you're mixing it with something else - and still not worth the 15 bucks just for that, obviously.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I like this product a lot it really gives my face a dewy (hoping I spelled that right) look. I find it may leave my skin a little oily throughout the day but it does not lose its coverage. However it is NEVER in stores I have literally been trying to purchase more for so long and it always seems to be sold out. Love the price as well.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have extremely dry skin and this foundation worked well on me without making me look even more cakey or flanky. You have to use this with a beauty blender in order to have a nice set finish. It is buildable and has a medium coverage. I have tons of blemishes so it worked out great for me. Doesn't cause my bumps to appear big or anything. The price is affordable. It doesn't last 10 hours but for me it lasted about 6-7 hours. It doesn't feel heavy or like if you have any makeup on. It did not cause any new breakout on my skin which is great. I will repurchase this product again.

I've finally found my HG foundation! I have mature, oily skin with very few fine lines. This foundation not only gives me the longest wear that I've found so far, but it does not make me look cakey and gross like so many other foundations have!

I wouldn't say it lasts ten hours because I have extremely oily skin. It separates a little on my nose and chin, but compared to other brands, this product lasts longer than others I've tried. I usually have to touch up within about four hours, which is pretty good considering how oily my t-zone is.

When I put this on and finish with the Sephora powder foundation (I use as a setting powder) my skin looks airbrushed. I'm talking about 47 year-old skin. It looks amazing.

Coverage is medium and perhaps more of a demi matte finish, and it does a great job of covering my redness and small acne bumps.

I don't know if this product would cling to dry patches, as I've managed to deal with my drier cheeks with intense moisturizer. It also does not stick to my peach fuzz or make it more pronounced. It's just like my skin...but better!

I have already purchased two bottles of this, and will continue to repurchase as long as they make it.

on 10/12/2015 9:10:00 AM

This product is really quite good. Coverage was good, price reasonable, does last well, works fairly well on my combination oily skin, no oxidizing. BUT when I compare to Revlon Colourstay liquid fdtn for combination oily skin, the finish is not quite as good and it unlike the Revlon, it does separate a teensy bit on my oily nose after a while.
It's a good foundation, but not as good as my HG colourstay.

I live in a very humid and hot country. I am eternally searching for a foundation/tinted moisturizer/BB cream that would be able to survive the weather. I picked up the Sephora 10HR Wear foundation, only really out of desperation and because of how cheap it was, I wasn't really expecting the 10 Hour wear it promises.

I can't say it stays on for 10 hours, but it definitely stays on and looks good for a longer time than most other foundations. However, one thing to watch out for is that it does turn a little darker as you sweat so if you are fairskinned like I am, just take note of this.

Coverage wise, it is not the best for people (like me) with acne scarring, but I have to commend the texture of the foundation - after the daily 12 hour + wear, it doesn't feel like a mask on your face. It is buildable and doesn't look cakey after 2/3 solid layers!

The first few wears of this foundation, it did break me out just a little - but after more use, I reckon my face got used to it. It is oil-free which is great, and I think this foundation is extremely value for money. It breaks me out less than other foundations I have used so it is my go-to everyday wear foundation. Multiple people have asked me for the foundation I use after seeing this on my skin, so I'll take that this foundation looks pretty decent!

EDIT: Just taking note that I live in an extremely humid country, the foundation does look very oily after 4-5 hours. Blotting does the trick, and I guess you can't do much with the oily-ness in a country like this!

on 10/5/2015 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this liquid foundation a lot. This is my first liquid foundation ( I´ve tried samples of others before). I´ve used mineral powder makeup since forever. This looks like my skin but better and more even, takes away redness. The finish is matte but not flat and last all day and evening. Easy to cleanse away in the evening and my skin looks great -no clogged pores or breakouts. I apply a light layer all over my face with my fingers and then touch up during the day with Make up forevers HD finishing powder.

on 9/27/2015 1:15:00 PM

I used this product until the last drop was gone!

The price is good for the quality and amount of the product. This lasted me almost 6 months of using it atleast 4-5 times a week.

I think this product has very good coverage, it does last for a long time on the skin and at night when I washed off my makeup it was still on my skin, its very light, doesn't dry out the skin, however sometimes it did get in my creases and make those stand out more. The packaging of this product is good since its a pump so its easy to keep clean. Something to look out for though is I got the lightest colour of this product, and personally I am not as light skinned as some other people. I bought this product while I was in Spain however so there may be more colour choice in North America or other countries in Europe.

I probably wouldn't repurchase because I like to try different things, but I would recommend it to someone looking for medium coverage and a good quality foundation.