Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

Sephora  10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

I'm usually pretty cheap and my foundation before this one was very expensive. I decided to give it a try and needless to say I just bought my second bottle. it didn't break my face out, dry my skin, make my skin oil and it stays on very well from what I can tell. I genuinely have no complaints. I think it's a good product if your not wanting to spend a lot and don't trust a lot of the brands from Walmart.

on 3/1/2017 8:31:00 AM

I have always used only drug stores foundations but for the best time i purchased a sephora foundation hoping to get something better.
I have acne prone skin with a lot of scarring. First of all the sephora sales assciate recommended me a wrong shade which was two shades darker than mine. secondly, this foundation has no coverage for the acne scars at all. the more i apply to cover, the more cakey my face looked.
However, this doesnt break me out at all.

i do not recommend this. I prefer Mac foundations.

on 2/17/2017 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I am actually on my second bottle of this. I have tried so many expensive others but this product works just as well,
it's much cheaper and it matches my skin tone perfectly. Why go anywhere else??

on 2/7/2017 8:59:00 PM

This is my HG foundation. I am a person that would spare no expense for the perfect foundation but with this I don't have to. I think most people overlook it because it's inexpensive and Sephora brand. I have combo skin except winter it's drier, flakier, and more sensitive. I am 38 with a decent amount of sunspots and redness to cover. What I look for in a foundation is smoothing of texture and evening of skin tone. This makes my skin look ten years younger. It is velvety without being matte. It smooth wrinkles and pores. It also has the slightest bit of suble luminosity to make my skin look healthy. Also the color light 12 is perfect for fair skin with golden undertone. I can't recommend enough.

I LOVE this foundation. I can't say enough good things about it. I get so many compliments on my skin when I use it (including someone asking if I had gotten Botox lol)
I work as an exotic dancer and this foundation lasts through an entire shift of stage shows and sweating !
I highly recommend it!

on 12/5/2016 9:51:00 AM

I've been wanting to try a liquid foundation. I was using BB cushion for a while and it really clogged up my skin. I could feel my skin wasn't breathing, so I decided to try a liquid foundation after reading all the reviews here. Great stuff, it's easy to apply, buildable and last for about 8hours of wear. It helps to make my concealer last longer too. I touched up only once using Innisfree No Sebum powder.

on 11/16/2016 3:37:00 AM

Where do I begin with this amazing foundation, I am one to try new foundation many times through out the month and boy do I love this one it has medium to to full coverage I prefer this than my higher end foundations and very inexpensive. I have combo skin and this stays on my skin for more than 10hours and does not feel heavy or cakey on the skin I prefer applying with a damp beauty blender or real techniques sponge. Don't over look this foundation it's absolutely amazing!!!!😍

on 11/2/2016 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

At first I loved this foundation, there were no flaws at all! After use of a couple days I started to notice small blister like dots all over my face in clusters, normally I only wear concealer so I knew this had to be from the foundation. Although it does cause those small blisters everytime I wear it, it's still a perfect foundation! Applies evenly and covers great, I use a brush to apply and then a beauty blender to even it out!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am very impressed by this foundation. It has a very natural finish (not matte, not dewy) and it is very emollient/hydrating to the skin. It works for dry skin gal like me :)

As for the color selection, I find the selection to be adequate and would compete with higher end foundations.

I am NC 20 and I am currently using 16 Light Linen (Y). It is a bit lighter but I can always bronze my skin and make it work. However, I will definitely get the next shade up for the summer months 18 Light Cream (Y).

Overall, this is a good everyday foundation. An SA at Sephora once told me that this is their dupe of MUFE Ultra HD foundation and I have to agree.

I hope this helps xo

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This foundation has a great range of colours and I found something that matches me perfectly. The packaging it also amazing - a frosted glass bottle with a pump and lid. I really dislike the formula of the foundation though. It is a thick pudding like texture, and feels extremely dewy and looks obviously made up/cakey, even though the coverage isn't that high. I have to set this with powder, and even then it wipes off easily. There is no comparison between other long wear foundations such as Estee Lauder double wear or MAC prolong wear.