Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

Sephora  10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 2/17/2017 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I am actually on my second bottle of this. I have tried so many expensive others but this product works just as well,
it's much cheaper and it matches my skin tone perfectly. Why go anywhere else??

on 2/7/2017 8:59:00 PM

This is my HG foundation. I am a person that would spare no expense for the perfect foundation but with this I don't have to. I think most people overlook it because it's inexpensive and Sephora brand. I have combo skin except winter it's drier, flakier, and more sensitive. I am 38 with a decent amount of sunspots and redness to cover. What I look for in a foundation is smoothing of texture and evening of skin tone. This makes my skin look ten years younger. It is velvety without being matte. It smooth wrinkles and pores. It also has the slightest bit of suble luminosity to make my skin look healthy. Also the color light 12 is perfect for fair skin with golden undertone. I can't recommend enough.

I LOVE this foundation. I can't say enough good things about it. I get so many compliments on my skin when I use it (including someone asking if I had gotten Botox lol)
I work as an exotic dancer and this foundation lasts through an entire shift of stage shows and sweating !
I highly recommend it!

on 12/5/2016 9:51:00 AM

I've been wanting to try a liquid foundation. I was using BB cushion for a while and it really clogged up my skin. I could feel my skin wasn't breathing, so I decided to try a liquid foundation after reading all the reviews here. Great stuff, it's easy to apply, buildable and last for about 8hours of wear. It helps to make my concealer last longer too. I touched up only once using Innisfree No Sebum powder.

on 11/16/2016 3:37:00 AM

Where do I begin with this amazing foundation, I am one to try new foundation many times through out the month and boy do I love this one it has medium to to full coverage I prefer this than my higher end foundations and very inexpensive. I have combo skin and this stays on my skin for more than 10hours and does not feel heavy or cakey on the skin I prefer applying with a damp beauty blender or real techniques sponge. Don't over look this foundation it's absolutely amazing!!!!😍

on 11/2/2016 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

At first I loved this foundation, there were no flaws at all! After use of a couple days I started to notice small blister like dots all over my face in clusters, normally I only wear concealer so I knew this had to be from the foundation. Although it does cause those small blisters everytime I wear it, it's still a perfect foundation! Applies evenly and covers great, I use a brush to apply and then a beauty blender to even it out!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am very impressed by this foundation. It has a very natural finish (not matte, not dewy) and it is very emollient/hydrating to the skin. It works for dry skin gal like me :)

As for the color selection, I find the selection to be adequate and would compete with higher end foundations.

I am NC 20 and I am currently using 16 Light Linen (Y). It is a bit lighter but I can always bronze my skin and make it work. However, I will definitely get the next shade up for the summer months 18 Light Cream (Y).

Overall, this is a good everyday foundation. An SA at Sephora once told me that this is their dupe of MUFE Ultra HD foundation and I have to agree.

I hope this helps xo

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This foundation has a great range of colours and I found something that matches me perfectly. The packaging it also amazing - a frosted glass bottle with a pump and lid. I really dislike the formula of the foundation though. It is a thick pudding like texture, and feels extremely dewy and looks obviously made up/cakey, even though the coverage isn't that high. I have to set this with powder, and even then it wipes off easily. There is no comparison between other long wear foundations such as Estee Lauder double wear or MAC prolong wear.

This is a really great foundation for me! I was using Clinique's Perfectly Real foundation, and was going to buy another tube but saw all the shades of the 10 hour and gave it a try. I picked a shade a little too light, but that's my fault- not the makeup's. It still looks beautiful lol. This foundation goes on almost full coverage for me and I have pretty good skin, but I prefer a made-up look. This does not settle into my fine lines as much as the Clinique! It goes on light and feels very natural and not cakey. I use a Tarte brush to apply and haven't tried using my fingers yet. It can last 10 hours or more depending on touch ups, or powder, or weather. It is also a little waterproof. It also photographs extremely well!! I will definitely repurchase and maybe get one shade darker although the lighter one will be good in a month or two when it gets more wintery and I am not as tan :)

**Edit! best foundation I have tried. It feels like nothing is on my skin, and gives great coverage. I am going to repurchse today! I hope they never discontinue!!

on 8/7/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow...I think I finally found my HG after searching for years. It goes on light, not heavy or thick, with a pump...it covers all my redness...it is not cakey, does not settle into pores or lines and looks luminous without being shiny or greasy. It also does not oxidize and there is a wide selection of shades.

It doesn't last quite 10 hours, but doesn't budge for at least 5-6... I apply it over Clinique Moisture Surge (no primer...primers don't work on me)...spray with Hard Candy setting spray...finish with Laura Mercier finishing powder and it's lovely!

The price is right, too...