3.2

price range

Reviews

1.0

a year ago

I had to fight with the pump to get it to work and it stings my eyes. That's a fail in my books.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This is a nice refreshing gel non-foaming cleanser. I got it free in a gift set. Anyone with dry skin would benefit from this cleanser since it so mild. You definitely need a makeup remover before you use this because it's not going to dissolve a a full face of makeup. I prefer the foaming cleansing water over this.

About reviewer (340 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

from

5 years ago

I got a free full size micellar cleanser when I purchased some Neostrata products. It's a nice mild cleanser. I apply it on cotton pads and stroke my face to remove makeup. No rinsing required, so it's a great cleanser when time and water are limited. It's even easy on the eyes when removing eye makeup. No stinging. My skin feels nice after; hydrated and clean. I've gone out bareskin; no need to "powder up". It does smell a bit strange. I can't quit explain it but it's akin to a damp facecloth. I like to rotate through cleansers so my skin doesn't get a bunch of "build up" and definitely want to keep this in the rotation.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

from

6 years ago

I was recommended this by the SA when I had a bad reaction to something I ate. My skin itched and peeled probably due to something fungal. She gave me a generous sample and it removed the makeup that was aggravating my rash. It came off easily and gently. My face was calmed after using it. The bottle design is poor like most bottles for micellar cleansers. It's hard to control the amount and some always runs down the sides. I wet my Body Shop cleansing cloth and pour some on it and helps me control the amount of liquid. I have the older version that is coloured pink but the newer ones are clear, but still the same formula. It's also unscented. I don't wear eye makeup but use this to remove BB creams or mineral makeup and it all comes off easily without drying my skin. My skin is dry and sensitive.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

2.0

6 years ago

I've been using this to remove my eye make-up and while it doesn't sting, it doesn't remove all the make-up and it makes my lashes feel dry and brittle. I received a deluxe sample of this and I would never consider purchasing it.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age19-24