Kjaer Weis mascara

3.0

on 4/27/2017 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the second refill that I have ordered of the Kjaer Weis mascara. It is the best natural mascara that I have found to date. If you want dramatic lashes this is not the mascara for you however I love the defined natural look that this gives. My preference is plastic wands which this has and I find this design helps to lengthen and separate my lashes beautifully. It can flake if you add to many coats or accidently touch your eyes but it doesn’t clump and it’s very easy to remove at the end of the day. The packaging is luxe and so easy to refill. I love Kjaer Weis eye products!

on 6/29/2015 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am gradually replacing my make-up with non-toxic products and mascara is a tough one. Kjaer Weis is a great product for a very natural look. I am Asian so I have sparse and straight lashes...this is good for those everyday natural looks but not for the date night looks on the weekends. I have problems with smudging and flaking and this product does not smudge or flake even in the Houston heat and humidity. It is refillable and the wand is a great size. I will repurchase but I am also looking for the non-toxic mascara that can be used for big, bold lashes.

I have been searching for the perfect mascara for years! Add to that search, the product needs to be free of toxic chemicals, be smudge free, lengthening, flake free, volumizing, long-lasting and easy to remove at the end of the day. That seems to be a tall order. This mascara ticks most of the boxes. Expensive, in fact the most expensive I have purchased, but refillable, so that's good. The packaging is beautiful and the brush is small and easy to use. This is not going to give a faux lash effect, but does give a little oomph, which is unheard of, for natural mascara. The best natural mascara I have tried. Update: took this with me on vacation, hot humid beach vacation and it did not stand up at all. Every time I looked in a mirror I had flakes everywhere :(.

Popular Mascaras