The Honest Company Bubble Bath

4.3

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice* (Aloe Vera), Organic Calendula Officinalis* (Calendula), Organic Anthemis Nobilis* (Chamomile), Organic Chamomilla Recutita* (Matricaria), Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate (And) Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Organic Citrus Reticulata* (Tangerine) Peel Oil, And Capryloyl Glycine. *Certified Organic Ingredient

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

It's pretty good...it's gentle and has never irritated my skin. Smells pleasant though the scent is not strong. Makes quality bubbles in acceptable quantity. I would prefer a larger bottle for the price (ten dollars for twelve ounces) but that's the only quibble that comes to mind. The bottle design is functional and cute. Yay.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm very happy with this product line so far. I have bought the conditioning mist, baby wipes, and body oil as well for my dd who is eczema prone and has a sensitive scalp. This has an orange creamsicle scent and creates good amount of bubbles. It is pricey for what you get but is gentle and non-irritating. It often goes on sale at places like Target and Walgreens. It never leaves a film in the tub or on my daughter's skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My kids prefer baths that have bubbles. But if I use a product with SLS, my youngest gets really dry skin. We all like this bubble bath, with its natural creamsicle scent.

INGREDIENTS: