Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
Hourglass Ambient lighting powder palettehourglass Ambient lighting powder palettehourglass ambient lighting powder paletteHourglass ambient lighting powder palette

4.5

on 12/15/2015 5:22:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I like this palette, I find it useful for mixing and shading... the Dim I use as a bronzer... it's too dark for me all over my face... the Incandescent Light is beautiful as a highlighter, slightly glittery but nothing that visibly shows up as glitter, and it gives a beautiful glow (my fave out of the pallette), and Radiant Light I use to brush very lightly round my chin/hairline... it's a lovely bronze but does lean towards an orangey/gold glow. All in all I like it to try the different shades, but I wouldn't buy again as the only one I LOVE is the highlighter in the middle. I use both Diffused and Ethereal for all over my face - perfect.

on 3/2/2015 3:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This palette looks mighty scary in the pan, to me anyway, i never use shimmery powder since i have got an oily tzone, and the pan looks too shimmery to me.
My girlfriends assured its not shimmery and once it go on the skin, they are so right.
This powder is nothing I have seen before in a setting powder, it imparts a glow, not shimmery but light reflecting, healthy glow.
I still set my foundation with translucent powder first then a light dust with a mix of dim light and iredesent light (the one in the middle). It instantly blurs things out, i don't know how to describe it but its probably the nicest looking powder i have come crossed.
Even after a full day at work, i don't look greasy, its glowy!
Its super fine milled, the darkest shade works like a light bronzer for me which i love.
definitely will buy the full size if i ever run out, really great product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials