Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
Hourglass Ambient lighting powder palettehourglass Ambient lighting powder palettehourglass ambient lighting powder paletteHourglass ambient lighting powder palette

4.5

on 7/3/2016 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a hard product to get hold of in the UK so I had high hopes for it when I did. I wasn't disappointed. I use a large fan brush and dust all colours all over my face for a beautiful candlelit glow- it doesn't make my very oily skin look greasy which was a concern, it just works. NB. I don't use this as a setting powder - for that I use LM or RCMA, but I dust it on top to get rid of the horrid aging mattifying effect of powder. It really really works and is a definite repurchase despite the price. Update: It is now a year later and despite using this every day I am not even halfway down - so realistically it's very good value for money despite the initial outlay.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have oily skin and huge pores. My skin type also hates silicones, so I usually just deal with the pores and exfoliate / moisturize regularly. This is the first non irritating product to somewhat diminish my pore size visually (MUFE HD Primer can somewhat, not as well though, it's mostly there for longevity). What I really like is the natural 'radiance' it adds to my skin without looking cakey. I use so many mattifying products my face can seem odd and unnatural. The three together work to impart a glow I just love and even my husband notices.

Video Reviews & Tutorials