no images

price range

Reviews

from

3 years ago

Alright, I honestly wasn't expecting much from this concealer for the fact that it's only $5. But I was completely blown away. First, the packaging is ideal. I like the wand format because you can apply as many layers of product that you need without the product rubbing off the skin. Second, I really appreciated the color range. I think there's 8-10 total shades, so everyone can find their perfect match. I got the lightest shade and it works really well. Third, this products blendability is fantastic. You can use either a brush or a beauty blender to get a perfect blended airbrush finish. I've found it works great for under eyes as well as on blemishes. Just make sure to set your under eyes with some form of powder, and you're literally good to go all day. I inadvertently put this concealer to the test when I went to the gym sporting a "no makeup" makeup look. I just wore this concealer under my eyes and on blemishes and had my eye brows done. After an intensive hour and a half long workout, this concealer was still visible and present with the same exact coverage as when I had applied it hours before. This product offers medium to high coverage that doesn't look cakey at all. Whenever I use my makeup, I use the Mac Fix Plus which takes away the cakey powdery look.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

from

4 years ago

Good concealer over all, but i think the formula could use a little upgrade. i feel like this should be creamier and not as dry. I literally scramble to blend this out once I apply it because I know within 10 seconds on my skin it will be nearly impossible to blend smooth without major pull. It brightens my eyes and doesn't crease which is a bonus.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

5 years ago

NYX never seems to fail me haha. I use this medium shade in the summer when I'm more tan. It's beautifully formulated. Not too thin, not too thick, just right in the middle. It gives buildable, full coverage and feels weightless when blended out. Blends very nicely, especially with fingers. I like this to pat under my dark eye circles and it doesn't crease! Wooo! I did a test as well lol. I've done this test several times. I wore this concealer over the parts of my face that had imperfections, (redness, scarring, acne, etc..) set it with a drugstore pressed powder, and went to workout with this on. I sweat, blotted, drank, everything and afterwards, when i look in the mirror, it looked great! Not flawless or freshly applied, but still there and hiding what I covered. Overall, this concealer is totally worth trying!

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

6 years ago

This is the concealer I have been using for a couple of years now to cover up my blemishes over my foundation. I feel like this concealer lasts throughout the day. It may require touch ups here and there if I really want to look less blemished but I just see that as contaminating the applicator and bottle since my face would no longer be fresh and clean as the day progresses. In an emergency, I would wash my hands, put concealor on my finger, and dab it to touch up my blemishes. Overall, I buy this product in bulk when it's on sale because I do not want to ever go without! =) I have also reccomended this to a co-worker who thought she needed $$$$$ high end concealer and made her into an NYX junkie as well.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Such a good concealer. I dab on any trouble spots before I apply foundation (Covergirl Outlast 3-In-1 in Warm Beige #845) with a Beauty Blender. Conceals anything. I prefer something more heavy duty for an under eye concealer, but this does the trick for a quick fix. Great find for under $5.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24