L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

4.1

on 12/26/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This mascara is AMAZING. It would be perfect..but it flakes. It flakes very bad. I still use it because it makes my lashes look so much fuller, longer and fanned out, its amazing. I swear maybe this has extending fibers or something, it looks so good. Its not shiny so it looks natural and it doesnt clump. The brush is plastic and works great. I wish it didnt flake. Thats why i took a lippie off.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love it !!! I have long super super straight hard to keep curled lashes . Usually mascaras weight down my lashes even if there waterproof . But this mascara keeps my curl . Separates my lashes and give me more length . Gave me some volume too .

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Eh. I don't like the wand. And the mascara clumps. It's okay. But I prefer many other mascaras over this one.

on 7/26/2014 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. it gives me the length & volume I desire

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

A great mascara. It made my lashes EXPLODE.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

The Cosmetic Lady @ my local Shoppers Drug Mart had such lovely eye lashes the other eve. I asked her what she was wearing. She said the new L'Oreal Butterfly & then went on and on about how amazing it is, how it's on sale and how much I need to try it, she gets so many people buying it now and they say they loved it too...Soooo, naturally I just had to see for myself. I think she's right!! It is such a beautiful length and flutter look / type of mascara. The unique wand literally does reach and catch onto every little lash and nook and cranny and crevice on your eye lid! It smells nice (like lotion and not toxic), (yes, I know I am odd as I do like to smell my mascaras lol). But it reminded me of Hypnose a little. Anyhow, this is most def a defining mascara, a lengthening one as well, so if you're looking for thick, it wouldn't be for that. It is great for a day time look. I used 2 coats as any more then that wouldn't take so well, but I find it's all I needed. I will re-purchase, but the next time in "Blackest Black". So far I haven't seen a blackest black, but since it's a relatively new product, perhaps it's to come or I just hadn't noticed it before as I wasn't really looking. There was only Black / Noir (en Francais) left only on the shelves of my store.

on 10/26/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this mascara. I just wish it was waterproof then it would've been great!