L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

3.8

on 5/19/2015 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'm so torn on this mascara. It's amazing for length and volume. It makes my lashes really long and it decently gives volume. It gives a sort of spidery look(in a good way). It clumps a little too. I get compliments on my lashes with this. What totally threw me for a loop was that it flakes under my eyes after a couple hours and the formula is too wet for my liking. If someone has a mascara that basically does the same as this but has a better formula, please message me :(

on 9/15/2014 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I kinda feel like this is loreal telescopic carbon black but ever so slightly different and of course with a completley different wand. It is nice, does give length and a decent amount of volume. I constantky go back and forth with this and my loreal telescopiccarbon black which gives less volume than the butterfly which i like for daytime use! I think i would buy again, but im not entirely sure..

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love, love, LOVE this mascara! The brush gives great separation and length. It also provides nice volume, too. I always curl my lashes, so I don't know how well of a curl it gave. It did give you a "fanned out" look, which was what I was looking for and it was definitely true to the advertisements. I only have two cons. One is that all of a sudden it gets extremely dry. It's not even a gradual descent to dryness, it's like one day you open up the tube and it's perfectly normal, and then the next day it's desert dry. The second is the price. L'oreal mascaras tend to be on the pricey side, but they're well worth it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

OMG LOVE!!
Ok so this is my first drugstore mascara and IM IN LOVE.
It's equally as great as high-end mascara. Its just a dream.
I have super short lashes that do straight down. This mascara makes it long and defines every single lash. One big problem I had with previous mascaras are that it clumps my lashes and this one doesn't. SO happy I tried this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials