L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 18 & Under
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

3.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

For L'Oreal, this is my least fav mascara i've ever used by this company. The so called "butterfly" look ended up a mess.

on 9/14/2014 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara totally gives me length!!!
The only thing I dont like is the hard plastic brush. Im not really use to that it definitely hurts when you make the wrong move. It doesnt flake.I got it at walmart because it was cheaper than any other stores. It does give a bit more thickness on the outer part of the lashes and thats because the effect its suppose to give you. Its also something fun to try because of its unique wand. I definitely recommend you to try it.

I was really excited to try this product out because my eyelashes do not like just any mascara. It was a good product. I love the bottle and the wand, the wing on the end truly does grab the ends of your eyelashes to extend them, which I had a hard time with using other mascaras. The formula was a little 'wet' , but it wasn't bad at all. I didn't get clumps using this , which is great because I always have to have clump-free lashes. It separated my lashes and lengthened them. It wasn't very volumizing; I didn't feel as if my lashes were all completely separated, voluminous, and long. Definitely better than A bunch if drugstore mascaras. Applies wonderfully to bottom lashes, especially small ones like I have. I would use this on-the-go if I didn't have time to apply another mascara or if I couldn't find a better one. Currently my go-to mascara. Recommended.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I had needed a new mascara for a while and had seen this one in Project Runway and wanted to try it! Over all its a good mascara the unique brush is great for top lashes but sometimes difficult for applying on our bottom lashes. Another con is its kinda clumpy! But it works sooo well! Don't believe me? Go out and try it yourself!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is the best mascara at the drugstore by leaps and bounds. I've always preferred high end mascaras to mascaras at the drugstore because they seem to give my lashes more oomph but dry out too last for my liking so if I can find something at the drugstore that works, I like to get it instead. This mascara performs very similarly to high end mascaras when it comes to oomph factor. It is excellent at volumizing, lenghthening and curling but not the best at separating....it isn't a clumpy mascara by any means but it definitely isn't going to give perfect, clean separation. The mascara is a wetter formula so I find that if you apply it without an eyelash curler, it can make your lashes quite straight but when used with an eyelash curler, will make your lashes very curler. This mascara will definitely give you that doll lash effect that everyone wants with a few quick coats (I don't have to spend hours fiddling with my lashes to make them look perfect). I've had this mascara for about 3 months now and it has yet to dry out and drying out seems to be my number one problem when it comes to mascara. My only suggestion with this mascara would be to get waterproof if you have problems with smudging and transferring because after a few hours, it will start to transfer if I have applied it on my lower lashes. Overall, I really enjoy this product and would recommend it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

At first, I wasn't a fan of this mascara, but once I figured out the brush, it is actually a pretty good mascara. Better than benefit's "they're real" in my opinion.

on 2/24/2014 9:07:00 PM

I had been meaning to try out this mascara for awhile, especially after seeing all the hype for it. I was very disappointed. It smelled awful, I'm not in the habit of smelling my mascaras but I just couldn't escape the scent. I hated the brush, which was the whole point of the product. If I was using the longer end of the brush on the outer corner lashes then I only got mascara on half my eyelashes. When I went to put mascara on the other half of my lashes the longer end was in the middle of my lashes, which defeated the whole point. The formula was too thick and didn't seem black, more of a charcoal gray. By the end of the day I had mascara all over my eyelids, as apparently it liked to smear. The one thing I will say is that it did make my lashes longer. But plenty of mascaras do that.

on 2/19/2014 2:17:00 PM

By FAR my favorite mascara. I don't have to use an eyelash curler (but sometimes I do if I feel like it). It doesn't smudge and the only time I get fall out is if I touch it too much (which I have a habit of doing). It wings my lashes out perfectly to the outer corners making them look full from root to tip. It really opens up my eyes. I LOVE this mascara!! (And the packaging is super cute!)