L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

1 review

on 8/6/2014 3:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This mascara is pretty much the best thing that's ever happened to me. I used to use Maybelline mascaras (stiletto, one by one, colossal, etc.) and now I whole-heartedly regret spending money on them.

My thin asian lashes are pretty long but point straight down. It's difficult for them to hold a curl. This is the ONLY mascara I've ever tried that not only lengthens them beautifully but adds volume and truly, truly gives that butterfly look. And best part is that it holds my curl all day and doesn't smudge at all!

However, I would not recommend this mascara for beginners because it's one of those products that you have to be careful with in order for it to reach its fullest potential (but trust me, it's 10/10 at its full potential!) The wand is something you'll need to get used to because it's pretty unique lol just look at pics, you'll see. In addition, the wand has a tendency to pick up too much product. However, I find that you can get the right amount of product by quickly taking the wand straight out of the tube without twisting it or touching the sides.

I recommend the waterproof formula because it literally won't budge or smudge ALL day. Dear god, I wore this to the pool and I was the only girl out of all my friends who didn't get raccoon eyes. And the amazing thing is that I still had a lot of mascara to remove that night even after spending a day at the pool.

I could not recommend this enough. If Loreal ever decides to discontinue this, I think I might actually have to kill myself.