L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 18 & Under
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

3.3

I like the concept, but am thoroughly disappointed. This mascara clumped like crazy, and my eyelashes were all stuck together, even after combing them with a clean spoolie. I paid $25.95 for this, and I really wish I didn't. I will not be buying this again, unless I can find a way to stop it from clumping. It was really thick, and slopped onto my lashes without spreading though them. It started flaking within 20 minutes, and went all through my eyes (I have very sensitive eyes, that are prone to infection). It smells of plastic. I don't have a habit of smelling mascara, but upon sniffing it, I was hit with a very strong stench of plastic. I don't like that.
I typically like L'Oreal's products, but this was one that I regret.

I really like this mascara! It makes my eyelashes look a lot longer. Also, my eyelashes naturally point down and other mascaras aren't good at having them stay up But I can wear this mascara all day and my eyes lashes stay curled up. It's also extremely easy to wash off.

on 6/12/2014 2:08:00 PM

Overall, I LOVE this mascara!! It really volumizes and separates my lashes amazingly!! However, it doesn't really give my eyelashes the "butterfly" look.. But I would for sure buy this mascara again!

i normally get mascara that it waterproof so that it is more dry and holds the curl better .but I prefer waterproof. however I couldn't find this in waterproof so I got the blackest black in regular ...I saw mixed reviews and decided i would finally try and to start off with

con:
has this awful smell ( I have to hold my breath while using this bc it is so bad)
my eyelashes fall down immediately
too wet
make my lashes separated and look odd
adds no volume or length what so ever

Pro:
good brush
good for bottom lashes
color is dark
doesn't flake
doesn't clump

it also says the butterfly brush will make your lashes flare that like but to me it doesn't at all

I normally like L'Oreal mascara's but this one disappointed me I don't think I would buy this again but if I do it would only be waterproof