L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

3.6

on 12/15/2016 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is like my second tube of this mascara and this is amazing. I have the waterproof one and it lasts all day! It may seem hard to take off from the lashes but the trick is to use petroleum jelly or some oil.

It's not a bad mascara, there is just way better mascaras out there for the same price. Doesn't really give you anything special, and the odd shaped brush isn't easy to work with. Waterproof version isn't very waterproof.

on 5/18/2015 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Decent mascara, makes my lashes look very.... sleek? I would classify this is as lengthening mascara personally, as I find it volumizing power isn't anything to rave about. It gives my lashes a very romantic look, seperating and flaring them out to the corner. There is a bit of clumping but not as much as some of the drugstore mascaras I've tried.
I can't shake the feeling this product is somewhat gimmicky, but I do enjoy the results it gives me. Three stars for makin my lashes look pretty good, but not holding up to the volumizing claim.

One of the best drugstore mascaras I've tried In quite some time! Want a delicate natural look? Well look no further. Want dramatic lashes that don't look clumpy? Look no further! This mascara is versatile as it is easily build-able as far we mascaras go. This mascara is true to colour (very black). Great for separating, volumizing, lengthening, and curling lashes. The packaging is also very sleek and understated- but the product holds its own! Will definitely re-purchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My all-time favorite mascara, and I just owned it for about a week!! I bought this mascara because the reviews on youtube were very good. I have yet to find a mascara that I kept repurchasing, until now! It makes my lashes very long and very separated and I do not get as much product on my eyelid as I do with other mascaras. One coat is all I need for an everyday look, and its easy to layer this in because the brush is so small and the teeth in it are so thin. The formula is a little wet, but after it dries a little its even better! I don't understand how the reviews are so bad :( but I strongly recommend! This will also probably work better if your lashes are already curly and long :)

on 7/4/2014 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this product with really high hopes, that were not met. How could a mascara with such an interesting name, and cool packaging go wrong? First of all the formula is terrible, it made my lashes clump together and felt heavy. By the end of the day there was more mascara on my lids than on my lashes. On the brighter side, I felt that the price point was reasonable. I`m defiantly not buying this product again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this mascara because I thought it had a cool wand and I wanted to give it a try. This mascara has a very wet formula. Since I have very fine lashes this ended up just making them clumpy. Generally I go for the more defined lashes look. I also had problems with this mascara flaking off throughout the day. I love the length and volume it added, but since it was too hard to work with I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

MAYBE the best mascara i have ever used!! I have a medium length and small volume for my lashes. my mom bought something in sephora and gave me the medium size of this (it was a sample) and when i first saw it, I was like wth is with the mascara bottle? Anyways, I used this on my plain lashes and it was pretty awesome because it coats every hair on your eyelashes! Some of it though was sticking to each other so i had to use the small eyelash comb. Then i experimented with my other eyelash and curled it then combed it and finally put it on. My lashes were beautiful!! IT IS PROBABLY THE BEST MASCARA EVER!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

At first, I wasn't a fan of this mascara, but once I figured out the brush, it is actually a pretty good mascara. Better than benefit's "they're real" in my opinion.

on 2/7/2014 7:48:00 PM

Hooooly shit. I was a die hard Clump Crusher fanatic until I tried this marcara and it's incredible. It lengthens, volumizes and stays on all day. I love it.