L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 18 & Under
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

3.7

All I can say is I LOVE this mascara. I'm a contact lenses wearer, one of the main reasons why I bought it. My lashes are already curled and pretty long so I think that's the reason why it doesn't weight my lashes down, instead it curls them more. It's not clumpy and it does separate my lashes. The way the wand is designed does take a little time to get used to but it's not that difficult either. I love how the wand gets my outer lashes too. It can last all day and it doesn't flake much until like 9 hours after wearing it. I think it's fair enough lol. I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I Just bought it and couldn't wait to try it! I was skeptical because all mascaras seem to flake and get all spidery but not this one the formula is different and I love it! Its light weight and doesn't clump. Makes my lashes super long and gives it some volume

I read a bunch of good reviews on this mascara which geared me to try it & I LOVE IT!!!! it lengths all lashes individually!!!! it's awesome definetly worth 8$

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

it was okay. i just expected more from it. but so far its great.

on 8/8/2014 6:58:00 PM

I got this mascara a couple of months ago and I really like it! It adds length, volume, and curl to my lashes. This gives my eyes a very bold look and I would recommend this to everyone.

on 8/4/2014 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is probably the best drugstore mascara I have used in a while! It clumped a little more than I would have liked, but overall it was a pretty good mascara.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was very impressed with this mascara I thought it was just going to like any other mascara , but it gave my lashes the 'butterfly look' , nice volumized and lengthened lashes!

on 6/8/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Well what can I say I love this mascara it lengthens my lashes to the point it almost touches my eyebrows which is great for me it also gives me the "butterfly" effect if I focus it on the ends of my lashes which is great but one com for me about this mascara is that it flakes for me throughout the day which I have never experienced with a mascara but then again the packaging is cute and I totally love this mascara and it works great for bottom lashes

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I had needed a new mascara for a while and had seen this one in Project Runway and wanted to try it! Over all its a good mascara the unique brush is great for top lashes but sometimes difficult for applying on our bottom lashes. Another con is its kinda clumpy! But it works sooo well! Don't believe me? Go out and try it yourself!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

For L'Oreal, this is my least fav mascara i've ever used by this company. The so called "butterfly" look ended up a mess.