L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 18 & Under
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

3.7

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

For L'Oreal, this is my least fav mascara i've ever used by this company. The so called "butterfly" look ended up a mess.

Unfortunately, this didn't work out... FOR ME and I think it's important to point it out because I'm not the one that likes to flip my wrist or switch hands - even tought i do with this one. It does give nice definition, nice length and volume... but I could only get the right eye right (no pun intended!). I gave it to my sister and since she flips her wrist, she likes it. It can sometimes flakes, so one lippie out for flaking and one lippie out for the fact that it doesn't works for me. I had the midnight black version, by the way. If you want this without the 'wing', i recommend the L'Oréal voluminous million lashes. I found the formulas to be somewhat similar; only thing that changes is that on the million lashes the bristles are longer and have no wing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

it was okay. i just expected more from it. but so far its great.

on 8/8/2014 6:58:00 PM

I got this mascara a couple of months ago and I really like it! It adds length, volume, and curl to my lashes. This gives my eyes a very bold look and I would recommend this to everyone.

on 8/4/2014 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is probably the best drugstore mascara I have used in a while! It clumped a little more than I would have liked, but overall it was a pretty good mascara.

When I first heard about this product I got really excited to get it because of all the high reviews. However I was not that impressed. The mascara I purchased was the waterproof black and it was $8. The brush was ok but clumped a little bit unless I brushed very fast. But it didn't really do much volume wise. But I did like the length it gave me and how long it lasts. It's just a pain to get of since it's waterproof but a oil based remover usually takes care of that. Overall, I'm giving it a 3/5 because it does work really good for how cheap it is.

I don't even know where to start with this product. I have tried to wear this several times but I just CANNOT make it work!!!! I literally look like I have sticks coming out of my eyelids... It is really gross. Ok so I can't complain about the packaging- I think it is very cute and sleek. The brush- cool in theory... In THEORY. This wand does nothing but deposit gallons of mascara onto your lashes. I have to literally wipe of every last bit of mascara with a tissue before I can even think about trying to use it. But once I have everything wiped of the brush.... It still manages to make my eyelashes look like thorns!! I just don't get it..... And the formula is so so wet it takes forever to dry. If I blink before this is cometary dry it gets mascara all around my eye. And this mascara is not cheap. I believe I paid $9 for this!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!! L'Oreal has much better mascaras to offer!!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was very impressed with this mascara I thought it was just going to like any other mascara , but it gave my lashes the 'butterfly look' , nice volumized and lengthened lashes!

on 6/8/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Well what can I say I love this mascara it lengthens my lashes to the point it almost touches my eyebrows which is great for me it also gives me the "butterfly" effect if I focus it on the ends of my lashes which is great but one com for me about this mascara is that it flakes for me throughout the day which I have never experienced with a mascara but then again the packaging is cute and I totally love this mascara and it works great for bottom lashes

All I can say is I LOVE this mascara. I'm a contact lenses wearer, one of the main reasons why I bought it. My lashes are already curled and pretty long so I think that's the reason why it doesn't weight my lashes down, instead it curls them more. It's not clumpy and it does separate my lashes. The way the wand is designed does take a little time to get used to but it's not that difficult either. I love how the wand gets my outer lashes too. It can last all day and it doesn't flake much until like 9 hours after wearing it. I think it's fair enough lol. I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone.