L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 18 & Under
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don’t like this. I have long lashes, and the mascara does lengthen them greatly but it weighs them down and undoes even the slightest curl. It looks great when I first apply it, but it looks awful after only two hours. It also tends to shed and smear a bit around my eyes. To top it off, it is not cheap either. Just overall not a good product.

One of the best mascaras I have tried, the packaging looks elegant, the formula is great and the wand gives me a lot of volume and length.

on 4/21/2014 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is an okay mascara. It does the job of giving my eyelashes volume but after an hour or so, it flakes and smudges under my eye. And after two coats or so, my lashes start to get test 'spidery' look.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

wow! I bought this after being lured in by the promises of and asymmetrical brush and the shiny packaging. This mascara is a little volumizing, but not amazing as that was not the indented purpose. However, it is INSANELY lengthening and does, as promised, wing out the corners of your eyelashes. The only downside is that it does clump pretty badly if you keep applying it, but I don't use much so it works out. Made my eyelashes look false they were so long and thick and dark! Will repurchase.

This is the holy grain of mascara. I love this product so much. It almost look like in wearing fake lashes! This mascara I bought at walmart for $10...a little more expensive compared to some other mascara's I purchased but it was totally worth the money. It my lashes look longer and fuller. This will be my number one mascara from now on. Absolutely love it!