L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Other
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

4.1

on 6/13/2018 4:30:00 PM

Favourite mascara. been using it for years. I use it in conjunction with the L'Oreal telescopic. The telescopic provides the length and seperation of lashes and the voluminous butterfly provides fullness/volume and I finds extends the length.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara that I've ever tried. It barely feels like there's any product on my eye lashes. While adding more definition, volume and a bit of length to them. The brush is amazing it keeps it from clumping. It helps separate each individual eyelash.

on 3/13/2016 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I was obsessed on finding for a mascara that would make my lashes look naturally long. I looked up some brands on the internet and I saw some pictures of reviews of this mascara I found that the it gave the lashes a good length but everytime it looked so clumpy and unnatural - exactly the opposite of what I was searching for. Anyway, I found the concept kinda interesting and the price waa ok, so i decided to give it a try. Oh, boy, I'm so glad i did! The brush is pretty complicated (i guess that's where this awkward looks you're gonna see on the internet come from), but once you learn how to use it, you're gonna get flawless lashes. At least its what happened to me! My lashes look so long and perfectly separated from each other, and with one application I'm ready to go! No, it won't really curl your lashes (you might actually want to use an eyelash curler with this one - still totally worth it), it won't give them crazy volume (well I particularly find too much volume kinda ugly) but it's such a light, fluid and nice mascara, I can't complain about that! I'm so glad I found this baby!
PS: about the "flaky" part. Yep, it might flake... But only if you will keep rubbing your eyes. Actually the waterproof version almost doesn't flake and it's pretty hard to remove.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Total HG mascara. It's the whole enchilada for me, separates, lengthens, curls, darkens, and thickens. It does everything I want and at an affordable price. I used to buy Too Faced Better than Sex, but this is the new inner. I always get compliments when I use it to.

on 2/14/2015 7:32:00 PM

H.G. Perfect for me.

always loved L'Oreal products, but this mascara is awful. Comes out very clumpy and once on you can't fix it. This is one I will never buy again sorry!

on 10/15/2014 3:49:00 PM

I really like this mascara. The wand is kind of strange but the finish is nice and dark and almost vinyl looking. It doesn't seem to flake (which is always a deal breaker) and overall has a nice texture once dry. Application technique seems to work best if you position the wand on the outside first and slowly wiggle/drag and work your way in. I also did not notice any clumping. Easy clean up if you do make a mistake, but lasted until I washed it off with no transfer or raccoon eyes and cleaned up easily with plain soap and water. This is pretty much what I look for in a mascara, as it's not ever going to recreate false eyelashes for you. Smooth, even coverage with a glossy black finish and easy to remove when you're ready.

on 9/14/2014 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara totally gives me length!!!
The only thing I dont like is the hard plastic brush. Im not really use to that it definitely hurts when you make the wrong move. It doesnt flake.I got it at walmart because it was cheaper than any other stores. It does give a bit more thickness on the outer part of the lashes and thats because the effect its suppose to give you. Its also something fun to try because of its unique wand. I definitely recommend you to try it.

on 7/26/2014 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. it gives me the length & volume I desire

on 7/19/2014 10:38:00 PM

I think the brush is the key to this mascara and not the formula. I wish it were a very dense black like the original L'Oreal Voluminous. That said, the brush is a winner because it really does separate extremely well. It adds more length than volume imo. The trouble came when I chose to add a second coat and all of a sudden the formula got kind of spiky. So I may try to use two mascaras - one for volume and this for length. The brush alone is the stand out of this product imo.