L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Filtered by age: 25-29
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm not going to repurchase this because it feels so heavy on my lashes, which is a feeling I can't stand. It does add a ton of volume though.

I am reviewing the Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt version of this mascara. I have had this mascara in the waterproof formula for a few weeks and am really loving it. It makes my lashes look longer and fuller with just one coat. If you build it up with two or three coats it stays separated nicely and resembles false lashes. Because I did purchase the waterproof version I have not had any issues with smudging or flaking in any ways.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this mascara and already LOVE IT! If you want a mascara with length and volume, this it. Other mascara's on my lashes never made a dramatic difference. But this, wow! At first I thought the wand was odd, but it really works. I'll be buying this from now on 😊 my lashes got 3x their size, and no clumps.

on 12/26/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This mascara is AMAZING. It would be perfect..but it flakes. It flakes very bad. I still use it because it makes my lashes look so much fuller, longer and fanned out, its amazing. I swear maybe this has extending fibers or something, it looks so good. Its not shiny so it looks natural and it doesnt clump. The brush is plastic and works great. I wish it didnt flake. Thats why i took a lippie off.

This is by far the best mascara from L'oreal. It gives you lenght and volume, my lashes look sooo long when I wear this. It doesnt get into my eyelids and its easy to apply, also, it lasts all day and its buildable. I've tried almost every mascara from this brand and the Butterfly is my favorite.

on 8/30/2015 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This mascara makes my lashes look super long & voluminous, doesn't clump even with multiple coats AND it dpesn't make my lashes crispy. It is also waterproof and affordable. This mascara is basically perfect.

on 7/27/2015 6:22:00 AM

I was a fan of the voluminous million lashes but this is that x10! I love how the wand is designed, helping me get the outer lashes at the same time as the rest. I often have trouble getting them all even with a traditional brush. I don't mind turning my hand around like some others do. This wand even gets the bottom lashes great with the shorter, medium length and long bristles. I don't have any fallout unless I fall asleep with it on. I pray they never discontinue this bad boy cuz I am in love!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Totally amazing

Yes, I gave it a 3. Yes, I would purchase it again. Let me explain.

I have many lashes, which is a blessing. However, it does make them difficult to separate. Even though this has the rubber brush, which I have found is usually better for separation than a traditional brush, this one separates only decently. And even though it's in L'Oreal's Voluminous line, I see way more length, not volume.

However. What makes me want to buy this again is the staying power. Yesterday, I went to the rally to honor the Chicago Blackhawks, the 2015 Stanley Cup Champions. The rally was amazing, but getting in and getting out were a nightmare. I was standing in a complete gridlock, shoulder-to-shoulder, for over an hour each way. It was over 80 degrees with plenty of humidity, and I wasn't getting any air because I was shorter than all the men.

This mascara did not flake and it did not smudge, even in those conditions. I was amazed. Most non-waterproof mascaras smudge on me, and this held up. (No, I do not want to switch to waterproof.) So, even though this mascara is just OK, I may have to pick it up again until I can find that holy grail...

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Total HG mascara. It's the whole enchilada for me, separates, lengthens, curls, darkens, and thickens. It does everything I want and at an affordable price. I used to buy Too Faced Better than Sex, but this is the new inner. I always get compliments when I use it to.