Yes To Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream - Light

Yes To Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream - Light

1 review

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

At first I didn't like this as it wasn't really what I was expecting. I don't usually just dump a product (although it does happen occasionally) and generally try to find another use for it and so I decided to use this up as an SPF moisturiser for my décolletage simply to use it up.

I slapped it on every day and then suddenly, after about a week, I noticed that the skin on my chest looked much more even and glowy. So, I gave it another chance on my face and I have to admit that it has made quite a difference in evening out my pigmentation. No breakouts either, yay!

It doesn't have the coverage I was expecting but, after a few weeks use together with a mineral powder foundation, I now find I don't need that coverage from the mineral foundation - just a touch of concealer here and there and a quick dusting of setting powder.

It's definitely a bit of a weird thing, very hydrating, a bit tacky, smells a bit odd but, after two years of collecting a graveyard of liquid foundations, I think I've actually found something that works...