Yes To Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream - Light

Yes To Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream - Light

3.3

on 6/16/2015 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Finally a tinted moisturizer/CC cream with SPF that doesn't make me break out! Based on other reviews I was concerned the colour would be too orange but it was perfect on my fair/freckled skin. Yes, the coverage is light but that is what I expected and wanted.

My skin is sensitive to products and dry, but yet still prone to clogged pores (sigh...) Most tinted or SPF bases break me out by mid-afternoon if I apply them in the morning so I was thrilled to find one that not only didn't do that, but which was good on my dry skin and didn't emphasize any dry patches.

I've already bought another one - I'm concerned this is discontinued since it's hard to find.

on 3/2/2015 6:58:00 PM

The whole line sucks IMO. This is too dark for me even though it said light on the package, the coverage was okay, it was build able but it broke me out!

on 10/11/2013 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The Yes to Grapefruit CC cream claims to do a lot of things. It will moisturize, brighten, protect from the sun with SPF 18, repair your skin, and cover minor flaws. And it's 95% natural. I'm not a fan of putting half a dozen things on my face, so this takes the place of moisturizer and sunscreen. I've even worn it in place of foundation and I practically never go without foundation. Two downsides: smell and color. The smell isn't bad but it lingers. Sometimes it lingers all day and that annoys me. And the color is definitely pink-based. It makes me sad because I have recently decided that I absolutely need yellow-based foundation or else I look awful. Another reviewer claimed that it feels "gummy" and I have noticed it, but it's not enough to be a major annoyance. If they could make this in a warm hue I would repurchase, but until then I will pass it up.