Michael Kors Sporty Citrus

2.3

on 4/27/2016 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I really enjoy this zesty, orange scent. I think I'm anosmic to whatever musk is in it, so it seems to dissipate faster than other fragrances, however, the initial burst of summery brightness is worth it. Lots of people smell orange in a scent and immediately think "masculine" because of classic eau de cologne. This does have a bitter orange note initially, but it quickly becomes very sweet, like Sugar Orange Slices candy. Then I get a clean, pure freshly squeezed orange juice note, complete with a little pulp. To my nose, there's a tiny bit of key lime in there as well. There are so many moss species a "moss note" could be an explanation for just about anything. Whatever kind of moss this is supposed to be, it's full of chlorophyll, and not dessicated. The undertones are "green" smelling. When the citrus dissipates, there's a lot of white musk, but it's difficult for me to detect. I get compliments on this scent, so even if I don't smell it anymore it's obviously detectable on my skin. This doesn't project like Sexy Amber, which is probably why my husband doesn't complain about it.

on 9/16/2014 3:34:00 PM

Middle Notes
Orange blossom

Base Notes
Moss

The moss base note does not do this frag any favors. After wearing this a while it just smells like cheap drugstore hairspray.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/18/2014 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It's a great scent but nothing amazing, it's not worth the price tag for me. A great citrus-y scent but I agree with another reviewer, it's kind of masculine also.

on 3/20/2014 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I love citrus scents and I thought this scent is nice.. at first.
I love the citrus that is a very strong note, however this one fades on my skin very fast. And it has some strange undertone.. kind of smells like old perfume to me, yuck.
100ml not worth $100.

on 11/24/2013 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Love this scent!

on 10/7/2013 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I love citrusy scents, and this definitely has citrus, but there is something really masculine about it that is off-putting. Cool bottle, though.

Popular Fragrances