Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Color Stick - Beautiful

3.0

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very nice cream blush stick that works well for a one-purpose blush/lipstick. I like the glowing look it gives when you blend it on your face. I have the "Irresistible" color, which is a neutral rose pink. Slightly better than cream blush I've tried, such as Stila convertible.

Beautiful is a slightly shimmery rose tone with a hint of berry. The color is very pretty and on my pale NC10-15 skin looks great.....if I can get it to show up.

I really do not like the texture of these sticks, I feel that I have to apply with a lot of pressure just to get the color to show up. They also don't deposit much color and the product that does deposit on the skin is streaky and shiny. In fact the sticks give such a glossy finish that applying powder over the top leaves a clumpy mess. Also, the color fades very fast and within a couple of hours it has disappeared completely. I don't like the feel of these for the lips, too powdery and dry after a while. You do get a lot of product in the packaging though, but I don't think it is worth the money.

Wouldn't buy again and I would recommend trying one of the mini sticks before buying a full size item.

Popular Blush Products