MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Natural Radiance

No Image

3.2

water, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated polyisobutene, propanediol, tridecyl trimellitate, Cetearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, lecithin, squalane, laminaria saccharina extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, hordeumdistichon (barley) extract,Hordeum vulgare (barley) extract, Castanea Sativa (chestnut) seed extract, phellodondron amurense bark extract, salix alba (willow) bark extract, Triticum Vulgare (wheat) germ extract, citrus reticulata (tangerine) peel extract, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), ethylhexyglycerin, caffeine, cholesterol, sodium PCA, betaine, trehalose, phytosteryl/octoydocecyl lauroyl glutamate, methyl gluceth-20,neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, butyl avocadate, potassium palmitoyl hydrolized wheat protein, ergothioneine, cetearyl glucoside, acrylates?c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, silica, acacia senegal gum, polyquaternium-51, potassium hydroxide, ammonium acrylolyldimethyltaurate?VP copolymer, HDI/PPI/Polycaprolactone crosspolymer, urea, butylene glycol, clyceryl stearate salicylic acid, alcohol, Disodium edta, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, mica, titanium dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)

on 8/7/2018 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I used to think, “Primer Schrimer” and just put foundation on over sunscreen.

Then I tried the standards: Smashbox, drugstore, NARS (I do like NARS...) and was underwhelmed.

I love this, though. My makeup really DOES look better and it is easier to apply. I don’t get the nose-forehead breakdown and I never get it seeping into my plentiful lines on my 63-year old face.

It’s $42 - one of the higher-priced MAC products. An application requires a single pump.

Test before you buy to see if it works for you.

on 4/22/2018 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this based on its brand, I love MAC so much for its makeupsss but this thing doesn't suit me well. I bought yellow since I have yellow undertone. As per packaging it says will give radiance but i dont see any radiance after apply this primer. I have combo skin and i also my makeup doesn't stay all day with this primer. I still love my farsali more than this.

on 7/5/2017 1:56:00 PM

Just bought the second bottle. My favorite primer! Extremely hydrating and contains caffeine which perks up the skin in tired mornings. Doesn't realy control the oil but my makeup is flawless when ai use this. Actually I regard it more as a skincare/primer product. Love this! And a bottle lasts a REALLY long time

on 4/14/2017 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the first primer I really like. I got a free sample in Pink from their online store with an order and I was blown away at how nice it made my makeup look. Most primers give me either cystic acne or a burning red rash on my t zone but this did neither. Very nice product. I have sensitive combo leaning dry skin, NC15-20.

Hi Beauty Ladies there... I bought Mac Natural Radiance in yellow shade as I'm NC 40 and I'm yellow undertone. Pink undertone women's can go for pink shade. I absolutely love it. It performs what it says. It controls oil atleast for 4 hours and needs touch up after it if u r very oily skin. But for combo skin it works best in controlling oil. It also hydrates skin without making skin greasy looking and skin looks plumped naturally. It really really makes any Mac foundation I tried results in long time wearing without creasing or fading. It has shimmer particles which is noticable but after when u apply foundation it fades, it is good thing as when shimmer is more visible u look like disco ball in sunlight mostly. I prolongs wear time of foundation, foundation sticks well. After using this primer only I came to know the advantage of primer, it hydrates, pomotes easy application of foundation and it sticks well for prolong wear and one most important thing I want to say is, it prevents OXIDATION as it creates a barrier between skin and foundation, so that oil produced by skin will not disturb foundation to oxidise. Primer helps to keep foundation and face fresh as it is applied 5 min before and no colour change n dull looking. Mainly for oily skin and combination skin ladies I surely recommend this primer. It might cost high but it comes for sooo long time since one pump is enough for full face and neck... Grab it beauty ladies!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Emperors new clothes effect. Did nothing but left light pink sparkle sheen on skin, which I hate. As a primer it gave maybe an extra hour of wear time on my foundation. Waste of money, don't bother. You get more priming capabilities from heavy dimethicone moisturizer.

on 1/9/2017 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It is very light and easy to apply and I like the smell and packaging, however I was disappointed with this product because everytime I apply it, I break into a hot flush on my face and land up looking very sweaty. It was also rather pricey. I have combination skin and I have used this product on its own (as a moisturizer) and applied it as a primer before I applied the MAC studio fix powder foundation on top, however I my face still gets flushed and sweaty within minutes.

on 12/17/2016 3:57:00 PM

perfect with Mac prolongwear foundation love it together! i try to use with other clinique foundation ,but not fit :) but when you put this two Mac product is super!

on 12/12/2016 3:44:00 PM

To start,I absolutely love all "yellow" toned primers,bases,etc.I was suggested this product & swatched it on my hand.It had a really nice glow.Decided to go ahead with the purchase.Following day,did routine as usual.Unfortunately,this did not add any smoothness,glow or anything to my look.By end of day,my skin looked oily,not dewy.Normally,I never have to re-powder my face. =(

on 12/3/2016 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used this in radiant yellow, this is a yellow toned gel primer that goes on clear and give a slight glow. It makes a smoother canvas for foundation but doesn't do much else. I really find this overpriced an not worth the money because it is a really average product. I have dry skin and this does not give enough moisture, my foundation starts to break up after a few hours. Would not recommend or repurchase!!