no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

Nothing has ever covered my pesky white hairs better! I've tried everything to cover my regrowth between salon visits, but my roots always come out red or orange or simply not covered... I've used neutral colors, ash colors, mixed them.. added a "Grey eliminating" additive, used 20v and 10v and expensive brands... All at the suggestion of hairdressers and friends. Finally in Sally's one day I realized that AGEbeautiful is the one brand I had not tried. I decided to give it a shot. My hair is medium brown with about 50% grey. I got 5A and 5N and mixed them in equal parts with equal amount of 10v developer by the same brand. This formulation had given me the best results in the past with other brands, although still not perfect (reddish, orangeish, grey still peeking through). After 45 mins I washed it out and wow... Perfect results. Neutral brown color that looks natural and blends seamlessly with the rest of my hair... And best part... Not a hint of grey in sight! I can't believe I've finally found my at home solution to grey in between visiting the salon. So pleased!!!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

from

6 years ago

I love this hair color brand. I went to Sally's thinking I was going to buy the Wella hair color brand I have always used before but then I saw the colors to the AGEbeautiful brand & I asked the sales associate about it & she recommended it. I am SO grateful! The Wella never covered my grey's like the AGEbeautiful brand does & the Wella brand hair color never lasted as long as the AGEbeautiful color does. It's inexpensive & hassle free. I can't say enough great things about it

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

6 years ago

This product ruined my hair. I was looking for a clear haircolor to use as a gloss. Sally's SA recommended Agebeautiful in "Clear" 2oz bottle and to use it with Agebeautfiul 10 developer 2 oz. Well, I have never experienced such a horrible hair product in my life. This stuff is bad and it should be pulled off the shelves. I can't believe this has decent ratings on the Sally's site. The only good thing about this product is the scent. It smells very fruity and pretty. CONS: 1. It didn't provide any type of shine to my hair. 2. It made my hair look dull and dirty even after many washes. 3. It caused a decent amount of breakage. 4. It made my hair extremely tangled. I can't even run a brush through it anymore. 5. It caused my hair to become very frizzy. 6. It burned my scalp and made it itch. 7. It caused residue (large white flakes) on my scalp. 8. It made my hair feel as though I dumped top coat nail polish on it.

About reviewer (342 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

1.0

6 years ago

This review is for the AGEbeautiful permanent liquid haircolour, not the liqui-creme. I normally buy the permanent liqui-creme in 1N (Jet Black), which I love and highly recommend, but Sally's had a deal where you got one of these free with purchase, so I gave it a try. I tried it twice because I only need half the amount to do root touch-ups. First of all, right out of the bottle, this stuff has a horribly strong smell and will instantly burn your lungs and eyes, to the point that you may need to leave the room until it clears before you can continue mixing it with the developer. Secondly, the girls at Sally's sold this to me with the liqui-creme volume 10 developer, which I normally use with the liqui-creme, and I found it wasn't mixing well with the liquid (it kind of curdles), so I had to call the store and double check that they were meant to be used together, and they assured me they were. And lastly, although it covered well at first, I found the colour faded within a week or two both times that I used it. It starts off as a nice opaque, shiney black, but then it starts to fade to a dark brown with a blonde shimmer of my natural haircolour trying to shine through. It sucks! I gave it two chances to use up the bottle and I think that's more than fair, and I just absolutely do not recommend it. Just buy the permanent liqui-creme. The 1N in that has never faded on me, doesn't stink, and it's really not any thicker because the liquid also thickens up once you mix it with the liqui-creme developer, so I'm not even sure why they bother making this liquid version. Ugh.

About reviewer (221 reviews)

Age25-29