Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream

Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

It's thick and sinks in quickly, and it's easy to spread. I find it really moisturizing, but it's important to apply right after washing your hands or showering. My only issue is I find the smell kinda weird, and I usually love naturally smells and I'm not too picky. It smells very medicinal (like eucalyptus and a medicine cabinet), it's rather peculiar so i wouldn't wear it before a date or anything lol

on 11/8/2013 11:22:00 AM

I am constantly on the quest for a hand lotion that helps my constantly parched hands. This hand cream fairs a bit better than many others, if, for no other reason, at least it is almost completely natural (98.9%). It has a thick, rich consistancy, and a faint scent. (I don't like a lot of fragrance in my hand lotion; I get sick of smelling it for hours on end.) The lotion itself is just not moisturizing enough for me, but I would bet that it would be more than adequate for most people. I will say, it seems to have made an incredible difference in the health of my nails. They are smooth, even, and long, and I do not really do anything to maintain them (other than use this lotion). I am currently using Shea Moisture Olive & Green Tea Body Butter w/ Avocado as my "hand" cream, and that seems to be working. (That should give you an idea of how dry my hands really are.) The Burt's Bees lotion is a good lotion, love the natural ingredients, and I would re-buy IF I could not get my Shea Moisture brand.

on 10/5/2013 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love Burt's Bees and am a hand cream addict because of my chronically dry and troublesome hands. This cream is quite expensive and has veery long, mostly natural, ingredient list. Some of the first listed ingredients are glycerin, coconut oil, sunflower oil and baobab oil. The cream has a lovely, quite thick consistency, while not being too greasy. It sinks in quickly and leaves a calmed, hydrated feeling. It didn't cure the most troubled part of my hands, but I was still very happy with it. I probably wont repurchase though because of the high price and the fact that I have another cream (Lush Helping Hands) that works better for me. I think this cream would appeal to more people though as it's non-greasy.

Popular Lotions / Creams