Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask

Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask

2.6

on 11/17/2017 9:18:00 PM

I enjoyed using this mask but I feel it was too weak for seasoned acid and retinol users. I still like Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel better. I left this on for several hours with some misting in between, its lovely in texture, smells natural and no doubt the ingredients are very high quality. Love the packaging, its just too weak, maybe for very sensitive skin or those starting out in acid based ingredients. I finished this quite quickly but will not repurchase, i recommend you sample first and not buy blind.

on 11/17/2017 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got a sample of this as a sephora point perk. Holy crap. This is AMAZING. It's really worth the price tag. It leaves my skin feeling smooth. I leave this on until it fully dries. It's just a gel mask. I had no irritation from this. I use first aid beauty's aha resurfacing liquid nightly but sometimes my skin needs some extra exfoliation. This is perfect for that. It's stronger and removed more dead skin. I like to do an at home facial. I'll use this then use a hydrating mask or a sheet mask. I think this mask would be good for all skin types, but dry skin would really love this. Good for the winter too!

on 7/28/2017 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Best mask I've used, I've dehydrated but slow to turn over so gets clogged up! This really works for my skin and calms it down.

on 10/21/2017 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

After two applications. I saw an immediate difference. My skin is brighter, smoother, more deeply moisturized and the overall condition feels better. Very much recommend adding this to a weekly regime.

When the mask is on it made my skin feel tight and sticky. The mask does spread well on the face and then dries quickly.
It does leave my skin surface feeling very smooth but I dislike the dry and tight feeling it leaves behind.
I also dislike the pot system.
Rather expensive.
The scent reminds me of roses and is similar to that of Dr Hauska's clarifying toner

Not one to buy again

on 10/17/2017 11:49:00 PM

I'm surprised at all the negative and lackluster reviews!

I will say that I agree with it being ridiculously overpriced, but there seems to be an ingredient in this mask that my skin absolutely loves. I've gotten three sample jars so far (over the span of a few months) just because of the ridiculous price tag, but I feel like I may just have to shell out the $ for a full-sized jar.

After one use, this mask somehow makes my skin look more vibrant, bright and smooth. I recently compromised my moisture barrier while nuking the crap out of my hormonal acne, and it's been hard to cover with makeup. The skin around my nose and mouth is just so dry, flaky and peeling. Today, I put this mask on for 20 minutes prior to doing my makeup and miraculously my makeup applied evenly. The flakes were gone.

It's annoying that this is so expensive but I just wanted to add my thoughts here as I was shocked to see so few positive reviews.

on 7/5/2017 3:06:00 PM

Save your money. This mask did nothing for me. I followed the instructions and applied this for three days straight. It's unclear both on the TH site and Sephora's site if it should be applied to clean dry skin or clean damp skin, so I tried it both ways. After the first night, I didn't notice any difference at all when I washed it off. Since they recommend using it three days in a row, I figured the results might be cumulative. However, I didn't notice anything on the second or third night either. On the fourth morning, I noticed a dry patch on my oily T-zone, and I usually have non-reactive skin. I can only surmise that it's because of this product as I hadn't introduced any other new items to my skin care regimen. All in all, this is a pricey product with no discernible results.

on 6/4/2017 4:18:00 PM

I received a small jar of this in my Sephora Play box. I'm always into trying new masks, but this one did nothing for me. It smells nice, and the gel texture feels nice on the skin, but that's just about it. Maybe my skin looked a little bit more "glowy" afterwards, but hardly, if at all. As far as I can tell, this doesn't really have any active ingredients in it that could provide results. I FOR SURE would not shell out $58 for a full size jar 🙅🏼

on 7/26/2017 1:09:00 PM

This mask has a gel like consistency and pleasant non offensive scent. Only a thin layer is needed so the jar should last quite a while. After wearing it for 15-20 minutes wet your fingertips and massage face to loosen mask and rinse. This mask dissolves dead skin cells and improves skins texture and radiance. My face feels like satin after this mask.

The jar is cute. That's about it. The smell is horrendous! Like extremely chemically-like an alcohol smell. It burned while on my face, and made little difference in the feel or appearance.